Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC (23518 Views)

State Election Results: INEC Explains Collation Procedure / INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections / Jega Rejects APC Petition To Cancel Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by driand(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
the oil rich states are "APC's target". All about enlarging their financial war-chest and not good governance.
you stopped making sense since you joined opposition camp.
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Emperor ke? Lol... I am waiting for the person that will "cancel" the result in Rivers State.
dearpreye:

PDP winning Rivers state is a REVENGE mission; it's actually a PAY-BACK mission.

We're clipping the soaring wings of Emperor Amaechi! !!!!
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by donem: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
They should go to court....Simple!

Even if Rivers election is conducted with Buhari as INEC Chairman, Tinubu as REC, Fayemi as LG Collation Officer and Amaechi as Head of INEC media, PDP will still sweeeeeeeep Rivers in grand style.
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

The guy is very funny really.

APC controls Nigeria which includes all the oil producing states. Proceeds from oil come straight to the FG and only gives allocation to the states. So, wtf with their argument?
Beats me..... His judgement is clouded by sentiments

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by obi4eze(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2015
That's why I keep saying that Wike will be sacked. Patience Jonathan won't help him then. It's just a matter of time.
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Emperor ke? Lol... I am waiting for the person that will "cancel" the result in Rivers State.
Payback for what exactly?
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
HzRF:

U guys should not dull ursef too
U must own at least 60% of d oil bloc wen d current 1 expires including the d big ones
With rivers and akwa Delta u can create overnight billionaires to bid and tell it to buahri in clear words " we are getting 60% of d oil blocs (non-negotiable))
Classic! Never Again will our people be sidelined in OML allocation. We shall state our demands in clear terms and explore every available means within the law(including charters) to ensure that our demands are met. The thirst for oil wealth by the cabals will be quenched.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Payback for what exactly?
who is talking of payback? angry angry
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

How come it is only in Niger Delta states that the card readers do not usually work and they have to resort to manual voting?

In most states where the SCR was used, PDP failed woefully. Coincidence?

The penchant for rigging is is the more reason PDP have been rejected by many sane Nigerians if you don't know.

But do you agree with me that no matter how the elections are conducted, Rivers & Akwa Ibom will still remain with us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Jesusloveyou: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
They should go to court....Simple!

Even if Rivers election is conducted with Buhari as INEC Chairman, Tinubu as REC, Fayemi as LG Collation Officer and Amaechi as Head of INEC media, PDP will still sweeeeeeeep Rivers in grand style.
u don't know what u are playing with,apc must get river state,whether u like it or not,u remember how omehia were butted out.wike cannot last for 6months.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
who is talking of payback? angry angry
Sorry! Wanted to quote dearpreye.....nd I've seen u use the words 'protest votes' cheesy so you're still guilty
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

And pdp's reason for fighting really hard for these states is?? Lool listen to yourself!.....u do knw apc have their claws already in EDo right?
their hold on Edo can be debated. PDP floored them in the NASS election, APC managed to get 3Reps and 1 Senate. Though APC swept majority of SHA seats. The battle for Governorship is next year...

Btw: Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom accounts for over 87% of Nigeria's oil revenue.... grin grin grin
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Sorry! Wanted to quote dearpreye.....nd I've seen u use the words 'protest votes' cheesy so you're still guilty
You are already pronouncing me guilty before trial...why na? angry
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

I'm here....baby!!!!!!
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by bayulll01(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Not only Rivers but Akwa Ibom too. I don;t know what is wrong with the APC, I think they are very bad losers honestly. We lost the presidency and let it go but anywhere we defeat them, they start shouting for cancellation. embarassed embarassed

You should av hold on to it and let the nation boils,we give a dime if u win rivers,so we should ignore what the international observer said also,they are Apc too,bunches of morron lettering everywhere
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by bayulll01(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Not only Rivers but Akwa Ibom too. I don;t know what is wrong with the APC, I think they are very bad losers honestly. We lost the presidency and let it go but anywhere we defeat them, they start shouting for cancellation. embarassed embarassed

You should av hold on to it and let the nation boils,who give a dime if u win rivers,so we should ignore what the international observer said also,they are Apc too,bunches of morron lettering everywhere
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Scholes007:
All APC pile dream dashed...why looking for rivers and akwa ibom what of Gombe? are they looking for money to fund your party? you guys should thank your stars you got Lagos because it would have been massive looting at the centre

I dont knowoo...how come they dont want Gombe grin grin grin grin.... greedy ediots shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u don't know what u are playing with,apc must get river state,whether u like it or not,u remember how omehia were butted out.wike cannot last for 6months.
Come carry Rivers State give APC na...Amaechi won't even dare make this kind of irresponsible statement. I no blame you, I blame the "ye-ye" man called Amaechi that took it upon himself to denigrate Rivers and Niger Delta.

One advice, avoid makinng such statement anywhere in Rivers state.
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm here....baby!!!!!!
Oya explain the payback thing u said cheesy
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
You are already pronouncing me guilty before trial...why na? angry
Yes na....aren't you guilty? cheesy....no need for trial my frnd
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

But do you agree with me that no matter how the elections are conducted, Rivers & Akwa Ibom will still remain with us?

PDP is highly favoured to win those two states. I predicted a win for PDP/GEJ in all the SS/SE states in my prediction prior to the elections here https://www.nairaland.com/2217602/2015-presidential-election-final-prediction

My issue with PDP is why they have to rig even when they're primed to win? It causes unnecessary tension in the polity.

Do you agree?
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
their hold on Edo can be debated. PDP floored them in the NASS election, APC managed to get 3Reps and 1 Senate. Though APC swept majority of SHA seats. The battle for Governorship is next year...

Btw: Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom accounts for over 87% of Nigeria's oil revenue.... grin grin grin
Edo was rigged joor.....dokpesi is a culprit infact...he brought thugs to his polling unit.....u think edo pple want to go back to the time of igbinedion :s
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Oya explain the payback thing u said cheesy

Good morning, first and foremost.

I can't just assume the fact you don't know how the average person thinks when it comes to tribalism.

A lot of Rivers people, especially the Ijaw folks amongst them, saw GEJ's loss as an act of betrayal from Amaechi. ...There was some sort of revenge awaiting APC in the Gubernatorial elections. ....

The elections were more against Amechi than they were in support of Wike. .......
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

I think we progressives should allow you guys have Rivers to serve as consolation price for the unimaginable loss at the polls.

Kpele my man. grin grin
sorry oangry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I can't just assume the fact you don't know how the average person thinks when it comes to tribalism.

A lot of Rivers people, especially the Ijaw folks amongst them, saw GEJ's loss as an act of betrayal from Amaechi. ...There was some sort of revenge awaiting APC in the Gubernatorial elections. ....

The elections were more against Amechi than they were in support of Wike. .......
I get all that but I still dnt understand the sentiments.....Amechi cnt be held responsible for the downfall of GEJ....so in a nutshell Rivers pple are risking 4yrs of governance just to spit one man
dearpreye:

I get all that but I still dnt understand the sentiments.....Amechi cnt be held responsible for the downfall of GEJ....so in a nutshell Rivers pple are risking 4yrs of governance just to spit one man You too think about properly it makes no sense at all
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Edo was rigged joor.....dokpesi is a culprit infact...he brought thugs to his polling unit.....u think edo pple want to go back to the time of igbinedion :s
Tell us another story. PDP wins, it is rigged. APC wins, "free and fair" cheesy you guys should be tired na! PDP only "dashed"/gifted you guys the State legislative seats. 2016 expect real politicking. grin
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Yes na....aren't you guilty? cheesy....no need for trial my frnd
this is why we don't need APC, you guys don't believe in due process... Jailing me before trial... angry angry
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Tell us another story. PDP wins, it is rigged. APC wins, "free and fair" cheesy you guys should be tired na! PDP only "dashed"/gifted you guys the State legislative seats. 2016 expect real politicking. grin
Lool naaah! I'm not an apc supporter.....but you knw what I'm saying is truee.......and @ really politicking that's exactly how pdp under-estimated apc
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

I get all that but I still dnt understand the sentiments.....Amechi cnt be held responsible for the downfall of GEJ....so in a nutshell Rivers pple are risking 4yrs of governance just to spit one man
I get all that but I still dnt understand the sentiments.....Amechi cnt be held responsible for the downfall of GEJ....so in a nutshell Rivers pple are risking 4yrs of governance just to spit one man You too think about properly it makes no sense at all

Seriously, it makes NO sense, at least to you....but we think otherwise. ..Not every Nigerian is totally free from the claws of tribalism and the jaws of sentiment. ...

We're willing to risk these 4 yours. ..And it's our believe Wike will perform; he's aware of the tasks ahead. ...

I voted purely on the side of the longevity of our democracy; I might amongst the very few. ...

APC winning Rivers won't be helpful to ur democracy; a vibrant opposition is needed to keep the balance of power. ..agreed?
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
this is why we don't need APC, you guys don't believe in due process... Jailing me before trial... angry angry
But baba hasn't been sworn in and you've stared calling him a 419ner cheesy so who doesn't believe in due process nw :p
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Seriously, it makes NO sense, at least to you....but we think otherwise. ..Not every Nigerian is totally free from the claws of tribalism and the jaws of sentiment. ...

We're willing to risk these 4 yours. ..And it's our believe Wike will perform; he's aware of the tasks ahead. ...

I voted purely on the side of the longevity of our democracy; I might amongst the very few. ...

APC winning Rivers won't be helpful to ur democracy; a vibrant opposition is needed to keep the balance of power. ..agreed?
I agree but not totally.....but let's see how it all goes
Let's hope y'all didn't 'risk' it all for nothing
Re: We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lool naaah! I'm not an apc supporter.....but you knw what I'm saying is truee.......and @ really politicking that's exactly how pdp under-estimated apc
My Dear, you know that politics is local. The Edos are tired of the tyrancy of Governor "Go and Die" angry just that they are yet to fully trust PDP due to Lucky experience sad. However, the PDP will seriously mobilise, and by the grace of God the PDP shall be elected to finally send APC out of South South Government Houses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: Naval Officers, Policemen Rake In Millions Daily As Lagosians Gr / Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.