Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) (1637 Views)

Married Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Involved With Another Actress [PICS] / Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by Iamvictor(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Meet the daughter of famous Yoruba
actress Mercy Aigbe, the daughter looks
charming like the mom. Guys in case you
want to meet her on Facebook her name is
Michelle, Google search for her surname.
Rate this girl on the scale of 1-10
more pics at http://dvicxy..com/2015/04/meet-beautiful-daughter-of-star-actress.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by Sheenor: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Those tiny legs tho, ~.•°``°☺нєнєнєнє☺°``°•.~ she aint bad sha....
Re: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Fine momma lovely dawter! kiss
Re: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by MayflowerB(f): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2015
U guys should leave dis gurl alone......she is just 13 for Gods sake
Re: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by ShakurM(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Nothing personal but my daughter at 13 cannot have an instagram account until a reasonable age. sad

I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of Star Actress. (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
oh my precious MB so I had to waste u on this irrelevant thread

Seun# bringbackmymb

(1) (Reply)

How Emmanuel Adebayor Looks Now / Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers / Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.