Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law (18544 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
this bill has been pending since obasanjo's tenure
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by iykemoney90(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2015
The PIB is the next big thing waiting to happen in Nigeria if passed. Anybody that is not in support of PIB is an enemy of Nigeria. For those that dont know wat it is, u can download the pdf copy online and read it.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by dondo83(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=32725594]These are the kind of people our clueless, certificateless and senile president-elect will be governing. Will he be able to address their needs with wisdom and

only if you understood what you read. you wont display this ignorance and foolishness
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by egift(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
These are the kind of people our clueless, certificateless and senile president-elect will be governing. Will he be able to address their needs with wisdom and intelligence? I very much doubt it.

Keep fanning your hate, he was the first Chairman of NNPC, Minister of Petroleum and also Head of Petroleum Trust Fund - so he understand that Sector more than you can imagine.

Sai Buhari all the way!

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
These are the kind of people our clueless, certificateless and senile president-elect will be governing. Will he be able to address their needs with wisdom and intelligence? I very much doubt it.
You don't need to throw insults to make a point bro.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by blaqoracle: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by blaqoracle: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Ernieman:
You don't need to throw insults to make a point bro.
it is a sign that he is from a broken home.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

YOU SEE HOW WIDE YOUR FOOLISHNESS HAVE GROWN ? THAT IS THE RESULT OF THE WEED I TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING

YOUR PRESIDENT JONATHAN COULD NOT MEET THE NEEDS OF NUPENG FOR YEARS HE HAS BEING IN POWER YET YOU COULDNT SAY ANYTHING

CAN YOU COUNT HOW MANY TIMES NUPENG HAVE GONE ON STRIKE UNDER YOUR PRESIDENT
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by juvewalex(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
you ought to have gone on exile wt dis ur certificate issue. coz every1 has given up except u. PANTLOAD
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by tomaagy(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Who's this oponu, it Neva leave ur body Abi... always Looking for opportunity to express stupidity...
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Ha! You don wake up ni? I heard you fainted after D presidential election result frm kano.
Dis tym wey u wake up again try control ur hatred oo or else...
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Pavarottii(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
searay:
Na like this dem do GEJ
GEJ went through worse! Incase u don't know!
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by gennykdb(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Pls b well informed before u open ur borehole mouth to call a General clueless, d PDP propagandist dat removed his certificate from his file have put it back...this man is more intelligent than some useless youths dat can easily b brain washed by cheap tricks...
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by robola: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
sanandreas:
I wonder why it took so long for this bill to be passed.

Simple. The north is against it bc of the money the Bill gives d oil producing states. Could be worse now the north is in power

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Pavarottii(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

Keep fanning your hate, he was the first Chairman of NNPC, Minister of Petroleum and also Head of Petroleum Trust Fund - so he understand that Sector more than you can imagine.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Minister of petroleum where and when? Better get ur fact right!
Even if he was in those 3 positions, wat experience does he av in that sector that qualifies him for those post, if not for corrupt means ochestrated by Abacha. And wat good did he do to the sector??
Sometimes u people make decisions based on tribal lines or hatred. Open ur eyes well, don't let this government decieve u where u av tinubu and atiku at the helms of it. The PIB has constructed in a way that there is transparency in oil and gas sector, now they av been delaying it, so they can adjust it to favour them, when they enter.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by gennykdb(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2015
deletrue:
If you want to evaluate the degree of cluelessness and certificateless in Buhari, just listen when he is asked a question directly and instantly, honestly, you will fully agree that he, Buhari is just empty up stairs. That is why issues which directly requires Buhari's action and response, Fayomi will quickly take over. Am sure you remember when Amaechi quickly took over when he was asked a certain question.
Seriously, pdp friends, members etc need another suitable and appropriate description other than cluelessness or we can use both cluelessness and another suitable description. I therefore appeal to all pdp friends, members to find a suitable word such that every attack and frustrating efforts against Buhari and apc will carry such words.
What will it cost and the requirement to set up abi open a similar bloc like Niaraland? We need one for we the pdp supporters. Seun, most time blocks threads that are aimed at attacking apc. We must revenge apc.
Sorry mehn, PDP is dead n buried...and d few left have jumped unto papa Buhari's ship seeking protection...stop crying...pdp has been knocked d Bleep out
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:
I thought that the APC controls the house of reps. I expect the APC controlled lower house to pass this bill, while the PDP controlled senate sits on it.

Why is APC against this bill?
The reason is simply. The bill seems to favour the oil producing communities in the south more than the 'parasites' north.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by deebrain(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

The fact that you used an issue as your username doubled with your post, shows your level of wisdom and intelligence.

Its with heavy heart i say this, that you can't be delivered. You are an unfortunate human being.

Thanks.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Drsheddy:
GMB will scrap that NUPENG sef.

Foolishness is thinking the president has unlimited power in a democratic setting, strikes will be to buhari what they were to jonathan which is a delicate balancing act!! get ready to piss into your fuel tank and your generator

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Danmaliky:
Iam sure d incoming gontmnt will tackle ds stufidity of ds erronous nd undisplined NUPENG dat has no humor of humanity in dea sences. Very bad nd wested genetation dat doesn't knw d value of developmnt in dea country. May God purnsh them for Us nd replace them wt gud ppl

Oh! shocked
So it is now that they are threatening strikes possibly against your buhari that they have no humour of humanity abi? When it was jonathan it was because jonathan was clueless abi? Una never jam!!!!! angry
By the way, what is humour of humanity?
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
deletrue:
If you want to evaluate the degree of cluelessness and certificateless in Buhari, just listen when he is asked a question directly and instantly, honestly, you will fully agree that he, Buhari is just empty up stairs. That is why issues which directly requires Buhari's action and response, Fayomi will quickly take over. Am sure you remember when Amaechi quickly took over when he was asked a certain question.
Seriously, pdp friends, members etc need another suitable and appropriate description other than cluelessness or we can use both cluelessness and another suitable description. I therefore appeal to all pdp friends, members to find a suitable word such that every attack and frustrating efforts against Buhari and apc will carry such words.
What will it cost and the requirement to set up abi open a similar bloc like Niaraland? We need one for we the pdp supporters. Seun, most time blocks threads that are aimed at attacking apc. We must revenge apc.

I propose senile vegetable

Also there is homo ignoramus

Will Mu-DAFT-mad Boo-hari also work?

Cheers!! grin if you get a better one or settle on one let me know

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Reference:

Hmmm. I thought that title belonged to GEJ. Oh well.
how is GEJ the major problem as regarding the PIB? Do you even know or comprehend what the PIB is?
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Tolubory:
cool O da bi pe wan ti finger brain awon people yi...
Won fi strike se pe fun won ni..
Selfish people dem....

I won't insult you, rather I will suggest that you should go and read what NUPENG are fighting for, go and study what the PIB bill proposed by GEJ is, maybe then for once in your life you will appreciate GEJ when you understand that the PIB can benefit you or someone you know if passed into law.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Themaingate:

YOU SEE HOW WIDE YOUR FOOLISHNESS HAVE GROWN ? THAT IS THE RESULT OF THE WEED I TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING

YOUR PRESIDENT JONATHAN COULD NOT MEET THE NEEDS OF NUPENG FOR YEARS HE HAS BEING IN POWER YET YOU COULDNT SAY ANYTHING

CAN YOU COUNT HOW MANY TIMES NUPENG HAVE GONE ON STRIKE UNDER YOUR PRESIDENT

I wanted to accuse of mumurity resulting from crystal meth and blue ice not just weed then I remembered that you're too ignorant to know what they are or too poor to be able to afford them if you do so tell me, how is or how ever has GEJ been at fault whenever NUPENG went on strike over the PIB? Somehow fools equate the ability to read with the ability to comprehend, try and comprehend abeg!! Save me from the need to explain to you like a child
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2015
sanandreas:
When nupeng strike it affects everyone . I wonder why it took so long for this bill to be passed.
me too wonder, its cos some people up there gain from it not being passed,however if we read what they are asking for it does make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by erico2k2(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
BraniacX:

I won't insult you, rather I will suggest that you should go and read what NUPENG are fighting for, go and study what the PIB bill proposed by GEJ is, maybe then for once in your life you will appreciate GEJ when you understand that the PIB can benefit you or someone you know if passed into law.
Well said, just to add if you dont know what the PIB entails or who proposed it, don't come here running your mouth, speak to the so called casual workers in the offshore rigs then you will know.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by erico2k2(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Nkanta:
The reason is simply. The bill seems to favour the oil producing communities in the south more than the 'parasites' north.
Exactly, now we know why they wont pass the bill, cos Shola and Akpos who are casual staff at Chevron and Seplat will be permanent staffs after 6 months and live happy and get well paid.They don't want this either the Giant Oil companies had lined their pockets with Mint or they are just plainly wicked.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by BraniacX(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
erico2k2:

Well said, just to add if you dont know what the PIB entails or who proposed it, don't come here running your mouth, speak to the so called casual workers in the offshore rigs then you will know.

I just taya for them oh! Jona-bashing suddenly became Nigerians favourite sport
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by tuniski: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

Sai Buhari all the way!
he doesn't understand jack! He was just a figure head military man working with decree. This is democracy and an advanced society than d one he left 30yrs ago! Can't wait for 29/5/2015 I want miracle and d miracle worker is here! God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by saintneo(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
anwo247:
Buahri, welcome to the presidency...for the first one year, they will be reminding you to take breakfast. You will even forget to fight Quarrapshan ...

When the stress builds up, the name of your VP will not just be Osubande, maybe Osuloja.... laughing with calabar language hehehehehe grin

I don't care about your post, I adore your signature.
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Show some respect.....if they call someone like you 'fish brain' you get offended cheesy....must you be insultive
Re: NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Show some respect.....if they call someone like you 'fish brain' you get offended cheesy....must you be rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.