Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Exclusive Solution - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exclusive Solution (449 Views)

Exclusive For Men (trendy Shoes) In Lagos. / Exclusive Xmas Hampers!xmas Hampers! With Free Delivery To Any Door In Lagos. / Exclusive Shoe Stores In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Solution by trail: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2009
due to the rising unemployment rate in the country it has become eminent that solutions have to be found based on the resarch & recommendation by experts that small& medium scale enterprises are the way out of this problem i have created an e-book that entails 14businesses with low start up capital &a profit margin as well as job creating oppurtunities & can also serve as a guide for earning extra income.

this package goes for just #3500 but only limited to the first hundred.
to order for this package pay the above sum into acc name :edward akpa  jnr acc no:0006110001014961 at any intercontinental branch & send details of payment & email address to 08063790429 or biggybongo @gmail.com
i also offer a ironclad money return if your not satisfied with the package after 30days of applying the principles listed & no visible sign of chang or no profit made. for more details you can also call edward at 0806379029 or send a request to biggybongo@gmail.com.

i also offer after sales services such as clearifications & answers to your questions

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Your Home With Forex / Property For Sale / A Good Fairly Used Pm Laptop Needed Very Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.