Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Made #7000/10 Schools From Spanish Language - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Made #7000/10 Schools From Spanish Language (444 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! / Spanish Language In How Private Schools Now Becomes Hot Cake / I Made $1 Million From Adsense--ashley Qualls 17 Year Old American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made #7000/10 Schools From Spanish Language by konnet: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU ARE ABLE TO INTRODUCE SPANISH COURES TO 10 PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA AND BEEN PAID 7 THOUSAND NAIRA EACH, LAST TWO WEEKS I SOLD 10 SPANISH COURSE TO 10 SCHOOLS AT #7000/SCHOOLS AND AFTER THEY CAME TELLING ME THEY MAKES 100% SELLING TO STUDENT!!!

Attention: This report could make you a confident Spanish speaker in no time at all!

"Who Else Wants to Speak, Write, and Understand Spanish Using Outrageously Easy and Creative Techniques … in Just 12 Days or Less?"

Only 12 days in your hectic schedule - that is all you need to allot in order to become an efficient Spanish speaker or conversationalist. You don't believe it?

First of all, I am aware of the fact that people's lives are getting busier and busier everyday. We are forced to fit tons of activities in a day. Sometimes there's no time left for ourselves.

Time is indeed essential to most of us. The fact that you're canvassing Spanish books in the internet means you have no time to go to any bookstore or library to acquire one. You may want to do things in the least possible time, using the easiest and most effective ways, in order to make the most out of your busy schedules.
And that works for this report as well - to help you become the Spanish speaker you have always wanted to be in the shortest time possible, yet in the most efficient way.

GET YOUR SPANISH COURSE AT NO CHARGE FORM konnetu2010@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money - Need A Good Way To Make Money? / Like Movies ? Want To Make Ghanaian Friends? / Become Financially Successful With A Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.