Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Won’t Breastfeed My Kids – Cossy Orjiako - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Breastfeed My Kids – Cossy Orjiako (631 Views)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Breastfeed My Kids – Cossy Orjiako by candidrelo(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot ignore her. Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn’t seem to take any hair off her skin as she flaunts them readily anywhere the opportunity presents itself. The Nutty Queen crooner recently took to her Facebook page to tell her fans how much she cherishes her boobs by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life.....Read More

http://aprokotv.net/i-wont-breastfeed-my-kids-cossy-orjiakor/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out D’banj & Bonang – Looks Like They Are Up To Something? / BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? / Watch And Download: Olamide's Performance At Gtb/etisalat Easy Save Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.