Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (58438 Views)

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by lalasticlala(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
As Nigeria transits from one democratic government to another, the current President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan set up a Presidential Transition Committee tasked with ensuring a smooth transition to a new government.

Here is a list of those in the committee.

1. Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) – Anyim Pius Anyim (Chairman)

2. Minister of Finance and Co-ordinating Minister of the economy – Dr. Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala

3. Attorney-General of the Federation – Mr Mohammed Adoke

4. Minister of state for Finance Nigeria – Ambassador Bashir Yuguda,

5. Head of service – Danladi Kifasi

6. AMCON – Chike Obi

7. DG BPE – Benjamin Ezra Dikki

8. Executive Secretary TETFUND – Prof Suleiman Bogoro

9. DG BPP – Engr. Emeka Ezeh,

10. DG – NAFDAC – Paul Orhii

11. MD Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA) – Mr. Gbenga Kuye

12. MD Nimasa – Ziakede Patrick Akpobolokemi,

13. Ministers of Police Affairs – Jelil Adesiyan

14. Ministers of Transport- Idris Umar

15. Minister of Niger Delta Affairs – Dr Stephen Oru

http://nairametrics.com/list-of-members-of-the-presidential-transition-committe-buhari-2015/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by shaddi(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
If not baba.... Who else??

I believe in God
I believe in change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Sweetguy25: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
What of Buhari's team?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Badgers14: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
They skipped my name again embarassed embarassed

51 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
They skipped my name again embarassed embarassed
na who know say you dey exist?

Just steal government money and you shall become popular and your name would be added on that list... You can thank me later...

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Abduletudaye(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Cool... grin cheesy cool... Bye Bye Jona... No more PEJ to make me laugh again... cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Where is ameachiz name
Baba pls fix him na

5 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Badgers14: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

na who know you

Na wah for you ooo, person no dey follow you play grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:

Na wah for you ooo, person no dey follow you play grin
cheesy
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by modath(f): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2015
About to be portfolio less,na wah...
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Why is my name not on the list ?
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok, where is Dieziani's name?
Where is Defense Chief's name on the list?
We don't need some of the clerks on this list, we need big names...
Nonsense, failed government
No power, infrastructure, bad economy, no fuel...nonsense embarassed

58 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by chymystique(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs – Dr Stephen Oru

hmmmm, Hope he aint Orubebe or his brother in attitude?? gringrin...

Btw, whats does their "Job Specifications" entail?

So thats how GEJ waka leave aso rock without Completing his journey¿ Kai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by stelaar(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Let's see GMB's list

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Samchelsea(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Its a Pity that there is no any Nairaland member there

12 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by sagio09: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
O.k,I'm here!
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Eastherbunny(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Brace up nigerians we are in for a ride a very sweet long ride.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by ogalawyer(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm..methinks it's just a ploy for uncle Jona and his goons to cover their dirty tracks. Anyway, starting from May 29, when the wind of change starts blowing, the anus of the fowl will be exposed to the whole world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by koligs: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2015
K
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by gerrardomendes(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by veekid(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by anonimi: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Meanwhile confusion and LIES continue to characterise the over-packaged DoroDullard's team with Bakare denying being the head of their transitional team.

Chai, what FAKE change have we procured for ourselves

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by tucky200(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Alrite ..baba we are waiting 4 u to make d best choice
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by sammyj: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Let them act fast so as to enable them park out sharp sharp with their Oga at the top to allow our peoples incoming incumbent president according to madam Shipopotemus take over after May 28 !!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by XBLadez: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
Its a Pity that there is no any Nairaland member there
After all their noise and support abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Bawsse(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Bye bye... U will nt be missed

Can someone pls quote me the FULL functions of the transition team... Tanx
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by ib2015: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
NLers can be so unserious with their comments!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by fflamingo(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
I can't see the office of the first lady!
Forget it

Dame please just one more oyinbo before you lefting na

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
I dedicate this page to my pastor

pastor Chris oyakhilome he is the Jesus I see today

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by dipopoo(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
I made FP...happy
Wait Ooº°˚˚°o
I read through and I can't see LALASTICLALA for that list...abeggg tis rubbish list...pls don't blv on anything you read on social media...
Tis *we* dat we announce the list (in Jega voice)
No Lalasticlala; no transition committee...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.