Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (60596 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by janedoe(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Marvin, you asked what was going on all those years back. I wonder what you'd say if you knew what was going on in the world today. How do these animals sleep at night? Scratch that, I'm sure they sleep like babies.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by eagleeyez: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
youngice:

see the people that lost their brains during the elections

Don't mind him. Are people this medically sick to take this as a joke or what?
This sort of stupidity should be punishable by death.total rubbish, very wicked minds
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Drone007: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chartey:

http://233times.com/2015/04/yfm-host-ada-kidnapped-abductors-post-gang-rape-pictures-on-her-facebook/

Pretty Nigerian sisters(educated, enlightened, regal, polished, homely and well-put-together) always drawing unneccessary envy abd jealousy from others who won't direct their efforts at raising similar angel. Ada(I'n told yiur ither name 'Onyinyechi' is Ibo for 'God's Gift'), God will delete this macabre experience from your psyche and from soceity's mind. Keep calm; good will definitely still come out of this both for you and your family. YOU CARRY NIGERIAN BLOOD; THEREFORE YOU'LL OVERCOME AND FLORISH. THEY DID THIS TO SHAME YOU, BUT THEY ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SETTING YOU UP FOR A VICTORY LAP --VICTORY OF UNIMAGINABLE DIMENSIONS THAT WILL SWAMP THEM IN DEEPEST INFAMY!
God bless and keep you; and, may God bless all Nigerian sisters--the world's best! And, may God bless our Homeland, Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Obrafour(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
cc:@kevinberry, four winds, Orikinla, Lilimax, dekatron, asokoromadam, Ogbobesinachi, otunbadan, osystein, asokoromadam, zeongeon.
all4naija:
Ghanaians are rapists like their Zulus and Xhosa
South African brothers.

The YFM presenter who gripped the entire nation
with an allegation of abduction and rape may
have been acting a movie with the Ghanaian
populace being gullible spectators.
The Inspector General of Police whose men went
on a wild goose chase following a media frenzy
on the matter, has ordered that the Takoradi-
based radio presenter, Adaeze Onyinyechie
Ayoka, be brought to Accra for further
investigations.
It is turning out to be a spectacularly well
planned and executed fraud perpetrated on the
Ghanaian people.
Joy News is learning that Ada, as she is
popularly called, is on her way to Accra.
An informant led investigations show that Ada is
frequently seen in Accra in the company of some
male friends.
In the latest sighting, she along with five men
patronised an unnamed hotel in Abbosey Okai, a
suburb of Accra
According to the hotel manager who has
submitted a written statement to the police, Ada
took a room in the hotel under the guise
of shooting a movie.
She paid to use the facility for an unspecified
number of days.
Ada and her friends also used an internet cafe at
Kaneshie to post nude pictures of her supposed
ordeal.
Her actions touched the softest spot of the
nation as Ghanaians expressed disgust at a
narrative of rape, abduction and harassment.
Hospitalised in the GHAPOHA hospital in the
Western region on Tuesday, the YFM presenter is
yet to give her official statement after disturbing
pictures of her abduction and alleged rape began
circulating on social media Tuesday morning.
The drama of her alleged ordeal is thickening as
information is emerging that contrary to the
earlier belief, the lady at the centre of the
sensational story is Ghanaian, and not a
Nigerian, her impeccable Nigerian accent
notwithstanding.
http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2015/April-15th/y-fm-presenter-moved-to-accra.php
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by zeongeon: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
youmour:

They said its the 5th time someone from YFM got raped,plus she has already been found,why are people still saying shes missing.
I noticed they said that is the 5th time someone from YFM got raped too..why they always abducting staffs from YFM, even intel was gotten that she was going to be kidnapped..I think the organized rape is being planned by someone in that company since this is d 5th time..the company should investigate from within itself thoroughly.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Obrafour:
cc:@kevinberry, four winds, Orikinla, Lilimax, dekatron, asokoromadam, Ogbobesinachi, otunbadan, osystein, asokoromadam

The YFM presenter who gripped the entire nation
with an allegation of abduction and rape may
have been acting a movie with the Ghanaian
populace being gullible spectators.
The Inspector General of Police whose men went
on a wild goose chase following a media frenzy
on the matter, has ordered that the Takoradi-
based radio presenter, Adaeze Onyinyechie
Ayoka, be brought to Accra for further
investigations.
It is turning out to be a spectacularly well
planned and executed fraud perpetrated on the
Ghanaian people.
Joy News is learning that Ada, as she is
popularly called, is on her way to Accra.
An informant led investigations show that Ada is
frequently seen in Accra in the company of some
male friends.
In the latest sighting, she along with five men
patronised an unnamed hotel in Abbosey Okai, a
suburb of Accra
According to the hotel manager who has
submitted a written statement to the police, Ada
took a room in the hotel under the guise
of shooting a movie.
She paid to use the facility for an unspecified
number of days.
Ada and her friends also used an internet cafe at
Kaneshie to post nude pictures of her supposed
ordeal.
Her actions touched the softest spot of the
nation as Ghanaians expressed disgust at a
narrative of rape, abduction and harassment.
Hospitalised in the GHAPOHA hospital in the
Western region on Tuesday, the YFM presenter is
yet to give her official statement after disturbing
pictures of her abduction and alleged rape began
circulating on social media Tuesday morning.

The drama of her alleged ordeal is thickening as
information is emerging that contrary to the
earlier belief, the lady at the centre of the
sensational story is Ghanaian, and not a
Nigerian, her impeccable Nigerian accent
notwithstanding.
http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2015/April-15th/y-fm-presenter-moved-to-accra.php
Doesn't the part I put in bold proves this case is real. Why would a staged raped lady end up in hospital? Ghana is trying to save face. Shame on the people!

1 Like

Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by yawahappens: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2015
She is a liar, her abduction was staged.....all fake to seek attention from her ex that recently broke up with her.

1 Like

Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
yawahappens:
She is a liar, her abduction was staged.....all fake to seek attention from her ex that recently broke up with her.
Where is your proof? Not in the same radio station notorious for kidnap.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Obrafour(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
Doesn't the part I put in bold proves this case is real. Why would a staged raped lady end up in hospital? Ghana is trying to save face. Shame on the people!
You are a lost cause. The only cure for your insanity is to be physically slapped by a xenophobic south African.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Obrafour(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
cc: @youmour
zeongeon:
I noticed they said that is the 5th time someone from YFM got raped too..why they always abducting staffs from YFM, even intel was gotten that she was going to be kidnapped..I think the organized rape is being planned by someone in that company since this is d 5th time..the company should investigate from within itself thoroughly.
She was abducted five times does not mean five different people were abducted, please take time and read.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by iamord(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Obrafour:

She was abducted five times does not mean five different people were abducted, please take time and read.
exactly my thoughts
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Forensics have to look into this case properly. They have to use the sexual assault images and tell us about their findings. Going by the hospital reports it looks like she's given a blow on the left eye that disorientates her before the sexual assault begins. This is a well orchestrated plan by somebody who knows much about her from the way the whole scenario plays out.

Ghana can not save face in their plan to demean a raped victim with a claim it's staged.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by zeongeon: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Obrafour:

ur d one who should take time and read.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by iamord(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
Forensics have to look into this case properly. They have to use the sexual assault images and tell us about their findings. Going by the hospital reports it looks like she's given a blow on the left eye that disorientates her before the sexual assault begins. This is a well orchestrated plan by somebody who knows much about her from the way the whole scenario plays out.

Ghana can not save face in their plan to demean a raped victim with a claim it's staged.
you are right but I know one thing for sure that Ghana will not save face cos we got nothing to hide. It's a barbaric case and believe me Ghanaians want answers. Even more than you crave for cos. This is not a normal norm
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
We want justice for this lady. Ghanaian government needs to look into the case properly. This is utterly a barbaric act!
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Obrafour(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
zeongeon:
ur d one who should take time and read.
Obviously you are a product of a failed education system.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by zeongeon: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Obrafour:

Obviously you are a product of a failed education system.
Ur response just showed how educated u are, look here if ur mind isn't educated then sorry even if ur went to d best of schools u just wasted ur money.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Drone007: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Drone007:

Pretty Nigerian sisters(educated, enlightened, regal, polished, homely and well-put-together) always drawing unneccessary envy abd jealousy from others who won't direct their efforts at raising similar angel. Ada(I'n told yiur ither name 'Onyinyechi' is Ibo for 'God's Gift'), God will delete this macabre experience from your psyche and from soceity's mind. Keep calm; good will definitely still come out of this both for you and your family. YOU CARRY NIGERIAN BLOOD; THEREFORE YOU'LL OVERCOME AND FLORISH. THEY DID THIS TO SHAME YOU, BUT THEY ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SETTING YOU UP FOR A VICTORY LAP --VICTORY OF UNIMAGINABLE DIMENSIONS THAT WILL SWAMP THEM IN DEEPEST INFAMY!
God bless and keep you; and, may God bless all Nigerian sisters--the world's best! And, may God bless our Homeland, Nigeria!
From latest report, this lady's story and, indeed, quite a lot more about her, is fake? Fake kidnap, fake rape, fake names, fake place of origin, even fake Nigerian nationality? If she stage-managed this saga, then she has succeeded in taking the unraveling deconstruction of Ghanaian womanhood to a completely new depressing level, diminished as Ghanaian womanhood is already by the new fad of young Ghanaian women video-taping their illicit sexual escapades and posting such on the social media. For Africa's sake, Mother Ghana does not deserve this! This should stop already!
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by gunnersjohn(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
achimotan:

This has nothing to do with xenophobia. It had to do with her being an on air personality and the desire of those media houses to attract readers.

Trust me, even if it was one of the daughters of Prez Rawlings that was raped, you would still have seen a pix of her in a section of the media

I am not buying that explanation. Whatever motivated a journalist to write silly stories about his/her fellow's predicament is beyond normal crave for audience. It smacks of hate.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by gunnersjohn(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamord:
smh. If u have no idea of what is going on. It's better you shut up

Silly loon I have heard you. Thank your stars I got this late and don't have time for inane ramblers.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
gunnersjohn:

Silly loon I have heard you. Thank your stars I got this late and don't have time for inane ramblers.
haha! You want to e-beat me grin delusional slowpoke
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Chartey(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's been confirmed by the police that the abduction was staged. She's also not Nigerian. She's fully Ghanaian. That was not her birth name. She was expelled from her secondary school for some misconduct and her old schoolmates claim she was an attention-seeker. Maybe she planned to get national attention and she got it.
If it's really true that it was staged, then she has mocked all true rape victims.
Re: YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook by Konquest: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
achimotan:
Sad story. But OP ,she is a Ghanaian as well cos she was born to a Ghanaian mother and has lived all her life in Ghana and has a Ghanaian passport as well.
The intriguing thing for me was her agreeing to meet her kidnappers who had sent her threatening text messages
A simple DNA forensic test
would have unraveled the
identity of those rapists!
Gosh! Is this too much to
implement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.