Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Short Jokes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes! (3545 Views)

Akpors Short Jokes / Very Short Jokes!!! / Short Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2009
1. When the apple is green and ready to pluck. When a girl is sixteen she's ready to Bleep!

2. The 3 wonders of a woman 1*give milk without eating grass 2*get wet without water 3*bleed for a week without going 2 die

3. Dear God, I will keep it brief otherwise they will steal my dinner. AMEN

3. When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.

4. ☻NIGHT PRAYER

5.Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen.

6. ☻SEX IS EVIL
Sex is evil
Evil is sin
Sin is forgiven
So stick it in
Re: Short Jokes! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Short Jokes! by chidipupay(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2009
Y-HU§TL£R:

1. When the apple is green and ready to pluck. When a girl is sixteen she's ready to mess!

2. The 3 wonders of a woman 1*give milk without eating grass 2*get wet without water 3*bleed for a week without going 2 die

3. When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.

4. ☻NIGHT PRAYER

5.Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen.

6. ☻SEX IS EVIL
Sex is evil
Evil is sin
Sin is forgiven
So stick it in

Gbam
Re: Short Jokes! by folami86: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
gud jokes
Re: Short Jokes! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

“Well, it was like this,” said the man. “I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around, noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it– stuck right in the middle of the cow’s butt.” “That’s when I made my big mistake.” “What did you do?” asks the doctor.

“Well, I lifted the cow’s tail again and yelled to my wife, “Hey, this looks like yours!” “I don’t remember much after that!”
Re: Short Jokes! by chidipupay(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
@lancaster

Ok
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2009
1. The warden of the prison felt sorry for one of his inmates because every weekend on Visitor’s Day, most of the prisoners had family members and friends coming, but poor George always sat alone in his cell.
So one Visitor’s Day, the warden called George to his office and said, “I notice you’ve never had any visitors, George.” Sympathetic, he put his hand on George’s shoulder, “Tell me, don’t you have any friends or family?”
George replied, “Oh, sure I do, Warden. It’s just that they’re all in here!”

2. A blonde was sitting outside a store on the curb crying, the manager of the store spotted her outside and went outside and asked the blonde whats wrong…she said her mother just died, and the manager said oh I’m sorry, the blondes cell phone starts to ring and she answers it and says hello, omg! are you serious!, and she hangs up and the manager asks her who that was and the blonde says…that was my sister…her mom just died too!
Re: Short Jokes! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2009
that was my sister…her mom just died too!
are blonds that stupid!!!! grin grin grin grin
thamk god theres no blond in nija
Re: Short Jokes! by Gabry(f): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2009
they are no blondes in naija but i bet there are bound to be some stupid people there just like anywhere artound the world undecided
Re: Short Jokes! by chidipupay(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2009
gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i will send my boys if you there abuse naija again, and you know what they can do,
Re: Short Jokes! by chidipupay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
take a look at Jack

Re: Short Jokes! by Gabry(f): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
chidipupay:

gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i will send my boys if you there abuse naija again, and you know what they can do,

To be honest with you. I am more afraid of Malaysian men than Black men. sad
Re: Short Jokes! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

To be honest with you. I am more afraid of Malaysian men than Black men. sad
shocked shocked shocked
meaning
Re: Short Jokes! by sylve11: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2009
what u suspect.
Re: Short Jokes! by Moyola(f): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2009
Y-HU§TL£R:

2. A blonde was sitting outside a store on the curb crying, the manager of the store spotted her outside and went outside and asked the blonde whats wrong…she said her mother just died, and the manager said oh I’m sorry, the blondes cell phone starts to ring and she answers it and says hello, omg! are you serious!, and she hangs up and the manager asks her who that was and the blonde says…that was my sister…her mom just died too!

LOL!!

@ topic

Why did the Blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice?
Because it said concentrate.
Re: Short Jokes! by Moyola(f): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
~A brunette goes to the doctor and as she touches each part of her body with her finger she says, "Doctor it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm hurts, my neck hurts, and even my head hurts!" The doctor asks, "Were you ever a Blonde?" "Yes, I was." she replies. "Why do you ask?" The doctor answers, "because your finger is broken!"~

~A Blonde and a brunette were walking outside when the brunette said, "Oh, look at the dead bird." The Blonde looked skyward and said "Where, where?"~

~A blonde dials 911 to report that her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, and even the accelerator!" she cries.
The 911 dispatcher says, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way. He will be there in two minutes." Before the police get to the crime scene, however, the 911 dispatcher's telephone rings a second time, and the same blonde is on the line again.
"Never mind", giggles the blonde, "I got in the back seat by mistake."~
Re: Short Jokes! by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
lancaster:

shocked shocked shocked
meaning

Meaning Im more afraid of my kind than your kind
Re: Short Jokes! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
@moyola
NICE ONE cheesy grin
gabrywyl:

Meaning Im more afraid of my kind than your kind
YOU SHOULD COS YOU KNOW THEM ALREADY,YOU WILL COME TO FEAR MY TYPE WHEN YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THEM TOO wink
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
@MOYOLA,

THATS WAS GOOD, UNLIKE SOME PPL WHO HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR AND ALL THEY DO IS JUST SIT BACK AND BEEF OTHERS.

I DNT WANT TO CALL NAMES, JUST CHECK SEVERAL FEMALE POSTE AND YOU WOULD SEE THAT SOME MAKES NO SENSE NOT EVEN AT ALL. PLEASE TRY AND ADVICE THEM TO POSTE MORE REASONABLE THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THIS SECTION A GREAT 1

SELF CHILLIN.
TAKE CARE
Re: Short Jokes! by chidipupay(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2009
gab u dey fumble abi,
Re: Short Jokes! by oge4real(f): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2009
Na wao.are blondes so foolish because they lack colour in their hair?that will definitely mean that hair colour is directly related to intelligence. lipsrsealed
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2009
dnt mind her, she's been posting rubbish all this while and i am trying to make her change her ways here cos e no pure.
Re: Short Jokes! by dani1luv: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
hu$tler angry angry
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2009
GUY NA U SABI, IF YOU LIKE CRY, UR JUST A BIG FOOL.

YOU KNOW WHAT? UR FOOLING URSELF MAN. tongue cry
Re: Short Jokes! by Moyola(f): 1:47am On Feb 01, 2009
Hehe!! eazi£ o! tongue
Re: Short Jokes! by SiropMiel(f): 3:41am On Feb 01, 2009
funny!!!! cheesy
Re: Short Jokes! by AnthonyKil(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2009
1. When the apple is green and ready to pluck. When a girl is sixteen she's ready to mess!

4. ☻NIGHT PRAYER

6. ☻SEX IS EVIL
Sex is evil
Evil is sin
Sin is forgiven
So stick it in

Sorry, nowhere near funny. Only one out of that managed to force a smile outta me which is Number 4.
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
hey men just trying to put a smile on someones face.
Re: Short Jokes! by clemcykul(f): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2009
and sure u suceeded grin smiley
Re: Short Jokes! by saater(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2009
Why do women have two holes close together?

Just in case you might miss.
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
hmmm this guy wetin u dey mean for here??

My hand no dey ooooo grin
Re: Short Jokes! by YHUsTLER(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2009
Thanks Man wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madman On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Genevieve Boyfriends / Christmas Goat!! *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.