Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd (49934 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan / Photos Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa & His Family / Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by dober(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okowability : the ability of Okowa to bring transformation to Delta state

Congratulations nwa ebom, the son of the soil.
Please don't disappoint us.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Richiez(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Congrats! it's very clear you were the best candidate
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by dober(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=zendy post=32707139]Good to see that a Delta-Igbo has finally become Governor of Delta State.
Good to see that a Delta North candidate has finally become Governor of Delta State
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by scholarosisi(f): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
godson36:
I will tell my father to take note of that state "Delta". That state really need change in their life..

"Call Me GMB son"

Sai Baba.

Sai Son
ur fathers change has started oo he said he dosent know where chibok girls are and never promised nigeria he will bring them back. Like father like son!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by fireforfire: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
mrsuccessful:

Delta people made their choice. they don't need your change

pls tel dat cattle rearer.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by shizzleStar: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
The amiable people of delta have spoken and made their choice..... a choice to be proud of and long over dew.

Congratulations Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, may your tenure be fruitful
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by toshmann(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---looks humble, can he just decamp to APC..this is our material grin

He is too civilized for your J-A-N-J-A-WEED party tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by darlenese(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
dennismukoro:
he is from the IBORI cartel

No
He is from Tom polo Cartel
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by bbm5563d1ea: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Up pdp
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Bencofi: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dat is man next president of nigeria! God will see u true during all tenure.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by omoharry(f): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
martineverest:
The aniomas have gotten a fresh breathe....urhobos be wan pursue dem commot for delta state,same thing d ikweres dey do ijaws and co for rivers state....urhobo ppl no just get joy
You cannot in this life pusue the Urhobos from Delta State. you statement shows you are a child and very immature.. people that joined to vote for Okowa are now your enemies abi? sey you don start abi? instead of you to celebrate the victory of Dr Okowa you are here steering ethnic division. you better shut up and craw back to where you came from. yeye do you.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Isychrist(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Odisco2:
He never won, though he bought the votes of the electorates with 1000 Naira each But that doesn't make him a winner. The PDP in Delta state is known for her rigging tactics. Ogboru still remain the man of the people.

Tribunal calling!
hahahahaha. He never won? You must be a joker, can you swear that your Ogboru didn't share money? Hmmm I guess he gave out #500 each. Before the election, We already know that he is the next Governor, he is the people's man. So please tel ur Ogboru to retire. He don too loose 4 this politics matter.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Isychrist(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bencofi:
Dat is man next president of nigeria! God will see u true during all tenure.
Yes oooo. He is moving forward. Very soon, he wil get there.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol

Congrats again okowa. smiley

Ali Ika wu Ali oma. cool
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by okotv(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol

Congrats again okowa. smiley

Ali Ika wu Ali oma. cool
I wanted APC to win that state cause you folks have suffered greatly under that party called PDP upon all the money you folks get from the federal government. Infact, that state can't be compared with neighboring Edo
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by mimicious(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
ogalawyer:
Congrats to the man of the people, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa. Now it is time to show that useless Uduaghan how to properly govern a state.

In addition:
Okowa is from my hometown of Agbor and I have followed his political development from the time he was commissioner for health under the Ibori administration to the present period where he is now Governor elect. I know him to be a very intelligent man with very sound policies. He was very vocal in the 7th senate and sponsored some well articulated bills. He has all it takes to succeed as the governor of delta state, given that he has a lot of experience in government at the state level.
However, for him to have any taste of success, he must eliminate or significantly reduce the power of the cabal holding the state by the jugular and ensure that widespread corruption and capital leakages in the government are reduced to the barest minimum.
He should also have people friendly policies, because humility is not one of his strongest points.
#delta# representing ogwashiukwu

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Odisco2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Isychrist:
hahahahaha. He never won? You must be a joker, can you swear that your Ogboru didn't share money? Hmmm I guess he gave out #500 each. Before the election, We already know that he is the next Governor, he is the people's man. So please tel ur Ogboru to retire. He don too loose 4 this politics matter.
Where this One come from?
You will be the set of people that will complain later that PDP has ruled Delta for 20 years and there is Nothing to show for it. I'm waiting. 2019 is not far

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Myself2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
godson36:
I will tell my father to take note of that state "Delta". That state really need change in their life..

"Call Me GMB son"

Sai Baba.

Sai Son

Deltans don't need sick old certificate forgers that stole NNPC funds in 1978

So they voted Okowa and PDP,so you and your baba can now go and die,thank you.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by ABWONDER0392(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Very good …congratulations sir!
May God help & surround U with d right advisers and aids all through ur stay in office. May every counsel of ahitophel in ur tenure be turned into foolishness in Jesus name!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2015
okotv:
I wanted APC to win that state cause you folks have suffered greatly under that party called PDP upon all the money you folks get from the federal government. Infact, that state can't be compared with neighboring Edo
I wanted okowa to win and he won. tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Savigne(f): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2015
mightycrown1:

THEIR CHOICE YOU SAID; BY DOING THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1Se9h5x58
Bro get your story straight before coming to post..That woman was thumb printing for a party whose name I can't even recall and not PDP...
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by mrtegation99(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2015
godson36:

"Call Me GMB son"

Sai Baba.

Sai Son

Ur real real papa (^_^)
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by mightycrown1(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Savigne:

Bro get your story straight before coming to post..That woman was thumb printing for a party whose name I can't even recall and not PDP...

[size=18pt] YOU CANT RECALL, YOU SAID; WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ARE EITHER HIDING THE TRUTH OR YOUR MEMORY IS WEAK. [/size]
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by okotv(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
I wanted okowa to win and he won. tongue
I won Lagos but lost Delta, nothing spoil
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2015
okotv:
I won Lagos but lost Delta, nothing spoil
You call that winning? shocked even you? Chai embarassed
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by okotv(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
You call that winning? shocked even you? Chai embarassed
Now you have made me feel guilty. Well, he won and we have to live with it.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2015
okotv:
Now you have made me feel guilty. Well, he won and we have to live with it.
Okay o. Hope you slept well?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by okotv(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
Okay o. Hope you slept well?
Yes I did. Hope you also slept well ? maybe even dreamt of L
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2015
I couldn't sleep. Dreamt ke, I did not even when I managed to sleep a bit this morning lol.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd by Savigne(f): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] YOU CANT RECALL, YOU SAID; WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ARE EITHER HIDING THE TRUTH OR YOUR MEMORY IS WEAK. [/size]
Funny thing is,I just did:She was thumb printing for Accord Party.The story was on FP the other day.
Beat that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.