Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (57536 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by nagoma(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
In the South East and SS they don't need underage almajiris when one person casually thumbprints thousands of voters cards and stuffs them into the box.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by mrvictor: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kwankwaso and co...

You use almajiris to vote out Jonathan
You use almajiris to fight
You use almajiris to populate bokoharam
You use almajiris to cause havoc

When will almajiris use you to get good education?
When will almajiris use you to get better healthcare?
When will almajiris use you to get a better life?

4 Likes

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by scotz101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
They used the same almajiris to put jona in power in 2011. Nobody complained

thats soo not true...places like kano didnt have half the outrageous amount we saw...stop lying please

1 Like

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Elxandre(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians do not read.
You that said PDP once ruled Lagos.
Na you dey read Abi?
Smh..

3 Likes

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by scotz101(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari..the same Almajiris that he was spending money on ...buying computers and uniforms and running adverts on television.

GEJ's administration is indeed clueless shocked!!!!!!!

hmm...at least he did good for them better than any other president ever.!
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by scotz101(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
me1234:
I think he has made his point very clear. That the country is only perceived to be united only when a northerner is the president. I hope Ameichi understand. Our unifying factor has always been oil. When the north see that the proceeds from oil is not managed by a northern president then the country is divided along ethnic and religious polarity.

truth is for the last 50 years since independence we've had 3 southern rulers and the rest northern please what have they done for the north? It was under gowan and murtalar's watch that all the kano pyramids died away...what have they done for the north...?
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by scotz101(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

How many almajiris dey internet? Common sense as you said is not common.

nigger...just incase you dont know his expressing his tots...common sense as you quoted isint common!
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by scotz101(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
adconline:
Let him and GMB remember to provide schools and jobs to the Almajiris.. Better option than Boko Haram

Abi.? Thats the issue..or else the change the soo shouted would be a dwindling mirrage.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by anigold(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

West will never turn east. That a bad dream. We know where to go for votes. The north voted OBJ in 2009 and we have done the same in 2015. Our friendship and bond is very strong and dates back from time. The north is very grateful to the west for voting APC. We don't need lousy, noisy people full of hot air for any support. Please keep your votes to your selves

I still remember how the north supported the presidential aspirations of Abiola.. when Awolowo wanted presidency the north really supported...

when the northern military head of states were in power,the west suffered more than any other region..

"SOMETIMES MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEIR FOES UNTIL ITS TOO LATE"

time shall tell by then, we southerners will be watching the political drama.....

2 Likes

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Fadenitan(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alimajiri is like a religious in d northerner Nigeria and they are ready product and tools for d boko haram and d black market president elect to cause havoc and great backwardness to d progress and educational advancement.Imagine a presidential candidate,a former minister,two time governor and senetor elect to be very proud of alimajiri and boosting of using them and d underage voters to win d election,Nigerian, hauseman will alway have alimajiri mentality and mindset,we don enter one chance again,i don‘t thinK we can experience any change under alimajiri president elect without proper certificate.Fluke change from generation of alimajiri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Evanscoth(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
millsruns:

http://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-almajiri-votes-kicked-jonathan

In Peter Tosh's voice

Everyone is crying out for peace, yes
None is crying out for justice
Everyone is crying out for peace, yes
None is crying out for justice

I don't want no peace
I need equal rights and justice
Got to get it, equal rights and justice

Everybody want to go to heaven
But nobody want to die, Father of the Jesus
Everybody want to go up to heaven
But none of them, none of them want to die

I don't want no peace
I man need equal rights and justice
I got to get it, equal rights and justice
I really need it, equal rights and justice
Just give me my share, equal rights and justice

What is due to Caesar
You better give it all to Caesar, yeah, yeah, yeah
And what belong to I and I
You better, you better give it up to I

'Cause I don't want no peace
I have got to get it, equal rights and justice
I'm a fighting for it, equal rights and justice

Everyone is heading for the top
But tell me how far is it from the bottom
Nobody knows but everyone fighting for the top
How far is it from the bottom

I don't want no peace
I have got to get it, equal rights and justice
I really need it, equal rights and justice

Everyone is talking about crime
Tell me who are the criminals
I said everyone is talking about crime, crime
Tell me who, who are the criminals
I really don't see them

I don't want no peace
We got to get equal rights and justice
And there will be no crime, equal rights and justice
There will be no criminals, equal rights and justice

Everyone is fighting for equal rights and justice
Palestinians are fighting for equal rights and justice
Down in Angola, equal rights and justice
Down in Botswana, equal rights and justice
Down in Zimbabwe, equal rights and justice
Down in Rhodesia, equal rights and justice

Afterall.................Poor man votes
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Kwankwaso and the almajiris shall get their response from #May30.
And yes, the Military is very much welcome, they'll make the party more exciting.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Nothin that we cant handle can come up.... Is it the violence of the SS? shutting down the production of oil? We all will suffer it, especially the SS....

Unfixed issues based on all you have spoken is basically separation (resource control, self determination), that will not happen soon, unfortunately, we all have to learn to live together and have mutual respect for each other which is simply all that is lacking.... And incase you dont know, the Yoruba want separation too, we want Odua too, but we want it in a cordial manner, no bad blood, but until we mature politically that cannot be possible and we realize that...

we Yorubas, we are very aware of the political situation and our singular and only desire even at the grass root is that Nigeria should realise its potential, regardless of the tribe or religion of the person who we take us there, we must get there, we thought GEJ could do it, so we voted in 2011, he failed so we changed to someone else..... its all about a better Nigeria.... There no reason to pity

Violence is not monopolized, everybody can be rabid....
you only got my drift 50%..when i said u guys shud be prepared for whatever comes up i meant the onslaught overbearance of the north on the south,am talking about an ugly situation where and when the north sees itself,as always,the winner takes it all,where they want to all over again,now that they got the power back,run full steam on ahmadu bello's 'conqueared territories' legacies...thats what am talking about..not the ss shutting down whatever this n that you are insinuating...
I really hate the manner with which you jumped into wrong conclusions and talk about violence and non monopolisation of violence and everybody going rabid like the mad dogs..thats uncalled for and buttressed further why the rest of the south are kinda stressed out and fed up with you yorubas..its really a pity and as you rightly posit,the entire south has got a long way to go,talking about collective emancipation and internal freedom..
And seriosly,you cant talk about mutual respect when the only thing you guys especially the north respect in the the south south is solely her oil..you cant talk about mutual respect when most folks in the niger delta dense region pay for petroleum products thru their noses when they actually own the crude....i can go on and on..
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by ArodewilliamsT: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
SE should stop having abortions from now on. It's payback time for the northern cheats; all children in the east must own a PVC henceforth

I was just thinking about this. My 4 year old son will definitely vote in 2019 when he is 8. Inec must give him a PVC. I will be going to register him with pictures underage almajiris and a sharp cutlass on my left hand to prove a point. Southerners have kids and those kids must vote in 2019. Almajiris can't keep choosing leaders for everyone.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by emiye(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Abeg, underage voter is overrated joor. of the 120,000 polling units in Nigeria, there are like 5,000 polling units in the whole of Kano.

For projections that are not conservative, let us assume there are 20 underage voters in each polling unit. 20 * 5,000 = 100,000 voters.

If there are roughly 20 underage votes in each polling unit, it will be a very unsavory sight, as international observers will easily spot it.

In Kano, it was 1.9 million votes to GEJ 200,000+.

We dont know, who the underage voter voted for, we dont know if the underage voter voted properly as there are increased chances (s)he wont vote properly leading to void votes. The kind of votes stealing that would be achieved across the whole of the LGAs in Kano will be achived in one LGA in Rivers state.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Rexyl(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2015
mrvictor:
Kwankwaso and co...

You use almajiris to vote out Jonathan
You use almajiris to fight
You use almajiris to populate bokoharam
You use almajiris to cause havoc

When will almajiris use you to get good education?
When will almajiris use you to get better healthcare?
When will almajiris use you to get a better life?

May God save Nigeria; the same caliber of leaders and people now successfully graduated from pdp to apc. May God save Nigeria
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by lanrefront1(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Jesus Lord, I can't believe this: no doubt about it now, majority of people on nairaland are kids. Not just kids, very dull cards. Very dull and having zero comprehension skills. And perhaps some are lazy that stupidly make their comments based on the topics of thread.

There was no where in the article that there is a quote from Kwasmkwanso that implies anything even remotely close to what the OP is attributing to him. In short, he never said so. The topic is a complete fabrication that has nothing to do with the article.

Yet you see people rushing here saying all sorts of things. Nairalanders are seriously dullards.

Also what kind of moderators leaves such a mischeavious lieing thread to continue indefinitely.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Rexyl(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2015
lanrefront1:
Jesus Lord, I can't believe this: no doubt about it now, majority of people on nairaland are kids. Not just kids, very dull cards. Very dull and having zero comprehension skills. And perhaps some are lazy that stupidly make their comments based on the topics of thread.

There was no where in the article that there is a quote from Kwasmkwanso that implies anything even remotely close to what the OP is attributing to him. In short, he never said so. The topic is a complete fabrication that has nothing to do with the article.

Yet you see people rushing here saying all sorts of things. Nairalanders are seriously dullards.

Also what kind of moderators leaves such a mischeavious lieing thread to continue indefinitely.

Why inviting Jesus Lord to defend scandalous case? He never subscribed to fraud, injustice, greed, lies, hypocrisy and all sorts of evil while he was on earth and delivered God's sent message to the world. Instead of defending lies you can do all you could to let the North know her fault so that people out there can respect rights of others irrespective of tribes, religions and ideological differences.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Dhermelawler35: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Andromalius:
Oh really ?!

Im sure this is what he said

“We hope that people around him should be people who are experienced, who should not be talking of Hausas who are thrown away as Almajiris. That is completely wrong, and it has gone a long way in galvanizing people in the north to ensure that this Almajiri votes were used to kick them out of the villa.”
http://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-almajiri-votes-kicked-jonathan

What he was talking about is how you and your brothers talk so condescendingly towards Hausa people calling them Almajiris or whatever. And now you're still proving his point because you and your fellow bitter ldiotic brothers quickly tried to use his statements and bring some talk of underage voters because apparently the new meaning of the word Almajiri to you people is 'underage voter'.

Its not even worth it replying to pieces of shlt like you.
kai..ur brain wont diminish o.....abeg tell em
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by OkunrinMeta: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
anigold:

This is not news, we all in the south knew about it that under-age were used to vote against GEJ, and our western brothers team up with you guys to vote out Goodluck.. I really hope the west will be able to generate 14.3millions all alone to vote out buhari if he fails... because when the west turn to us for votes in their presidency aspiration come 2019(very soon tinubu and osibanjo will aim for GMB"seat), We will all be laughing at them... instead we may even vote for GMB to continue......
If Buhari doesnt do well and yet you vote for him just to spite the westernerns, then you are really very very stupid. These same yoruba voted massively for goodluck 4 years ago even more than they did now for buhari. The message is clear, whether you are igbo or hausa, if the yoruba nation believes in you, you will get their votes. If you like insult me, i wont respond cos i dont expect anything better from you.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by paix(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
We all know that ke!
From CHAD and NIGER REPUB! wink
Most interesting, they had no hands and feet!
Na wetin dem take vote? shocked
They used their tongues!
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by anigold(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

If Buhari doesnt do well and yet you vote for him just to spite the westernerns, then you are really very very stupid. These same yoruba voted massively for goodluck 4 years ago even more than they did now for buhari. The message is clear, whether you are igbo or hausa, if the yoruba nation believes in you, you will get their votes. If you like insult me, i wont respond cos i dont expect anything better from you.

bros no need refreshing your nairaland page expecting my insulting reply. I wont insults. I respect your opinion.. Am bigger than an e-rants...
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by lanrefront1(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Rexyl:

Why inviting Jesus Lord to defend scandalous case? He never subscribed to fraud, injustice, greed, lies, hypocrisy and all sorts of evil while he was on earth and delivered God's sent message to the world. Instead of defending lies you can do all you could to let the North know her fault so that people out there can respect rights of others irrespective of tribes, religions and ideological differences.

First, "Jesus Lord" is an exclamation remark, but I want to believe that you already know; you just trying to misxheavous, and if u really don't that's just sad.

Then, you're are proving what I had said about comprehension skills of most members of this blog were right on point . You just demonstrated your lack of comprehension skills.

What I wrote has nothing to do with defending or not defending any lies . My grouse is that the news article is totally uncorellated with topic of this thread. Nowhere in the article the Kwankwaso qutoedly said anything that resembles the topic of this thread which so many empty heads here are reacting to. Unfortunately, you seem to be one of them.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by Rexyl(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
lanrefront1:

First, "Jesus Lord" is an exclamation remark, but I want to believe that you already know; you just trying to misxheavous, and if u really don't that's just sad.

Then, you're are proving what I had said about comprehension skills of most members of this blog were right on point . You just demonstrated your lack of comprehension skills.

What I wrote has nothing to do with defending or not defending any lies . My grouse is that the news article is totally uncorellated with topic of this thread. Nowhere in the article the Kwankwaso qutoedly said anything that resembles the topic of this thread which so many empty heads here are reacting to. Unfortunately, you seem to be one of them.

When many have seen and investigated a lot and known the truth of all happenings - their game and conspiracy long before Kwankwaso's action or reaction. Pictures of underage voters casting votes trended on net and they have been documented.

You pretend as if you are ignorant of that.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by lanrefront1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rexyl:

When many have seen and investigated a lot and known the truth of all happenings - their game and conspiracy long before Kwankwaso's action or reaction. Pictures of underage voters casting votes trended on net and they have been documented.

You pretend as if you are ignorant of that.

the topic of discourse is what Kwankwaso used his mouth to say, which many of you are reacting to. The issue on ground is that he never said so. Go and read the artcle, them come back here and state whether he said it or not. that's the issue on ground. Don't divert the issues.
Re: We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso by codedslayer: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I was just thinking about this. My 4 year old son will definitely vote in 2019 when he is 8. Inec must give him a PVC. I will be going to register him with pictures underage almajiris and a sharp cutlass on my left hand to prove a point. Southerners have kids and those kids must vote in 2019. Almajiris can't keep choosing leaders for everyone.

See this hungry fool lying shamelessly online. The fool still live with his aged parent but always claiming something else online. I weep for the Nwabekeyis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.