Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly (3520 Views)

WE SELL/BUY MTN, ETISALAT AND AIRTELL AIRTIME AT A VERY GOOD DISCOUNT / Glo, mtn , Etisalat and airtell Data Bundle, 1gb For 1000, 08062910669 / BUY ETISALAT 250mb 400, 500mb 700,1Gb 1200, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by Megateq(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2015
You can now Buy Etisalat and mtn data online with atm card and be credited instantly at cheaper rate. The site is www.buydatashare.com, we have online chat assistance that for your support and enquiry. These our rates:
ETISALAT
100 MB = N200
250 MB = N400
500 MB = N700
750 MB = N1000
1000 MB = N1200
2000 MB = N2200

MTN
1GB = N1200
2GB =N2400
3.0GB = N3500

CALL/ WATTSAPP 08060308095 FOR MORE INFO
Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by Megateq(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
CALL/ WATTSAPP 08060308095 FOR MORE INFO

Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by will1993: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Thief, criminal , scammer. This man is a disappointment to human race Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, moderator take note Nairaland users Be warned
Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by Megateq(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
jimmyedward1991:
Megateq is a thief and a Scammer operating in Ekiti state. Never you buy any thing from them.
DO not give them your money ooooooooooo they are thief.
I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander
Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by bobo65(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
will1993:
Thief, criminal , scammer. This man is a disappointment to human race Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, moderator take note Nairaland and internet users Be ware of www.buydatashare.com.

If someone dupes u
Narrate ur experience with the person to us
Drop screen shots or any necessary evidence

But if he didn't scam u and u are just tryna spoil his name and his source of income, may God block all ur sources of income, all of them
Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by hollameday(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
You can also buy your Data plan on http://www.vtpass.com

Let me walk you through the easy steps to buy airtime online

1.Log on to http://www.vtpass.com

2. click on data services

3. select the choice of network

4. select data plan

5. make payment using your Atm Card
Re: Buy Etisalat And Mtn Data Online With Atm Card And Be Credited Instantly by ceejay80s(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2016
will1993:
Thief, criminal , scammer. This man is a disappointment to human race Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, moderator take note Nairaland and internet users Be ware of www.buydatashare.com.

U don't need to tell me, I already know, if una get sense, avoid this thread

(1) (Reply)

BONANZA PRICE !!! Very Neat LENOVO A308t Phone + Free 2GB Memory Card, N7000 / Heat Transfer Machine For Stoning And Printing On Fabrics / Sell Itunes & Amazon GIft Card Here Fast |G_Exchange| No scam Try Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.