Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? (999 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? by mavtrevor(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
I have been mailing the Konga Affiliate Program guys for awhile now about my pending commissions dated back to Dec. 2014 and no one seems to respond or do anything about it. This was the same reason i left Jumia Affiliate Program. I just don't understand why affiliate program in Nigeria always end up like this.

If they know they won't be serious about the program, then they shouldn't waste out time.
Re: Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? by zainab007(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
mavtrevor:
I have been mailing the Konga Affiliate Program guys for awhile now about my pending commissions dated back to Dec. 2014 and no one seems to respond or do anything about it. This was the same reason i left Jumia Affiliate Program. I just don't understand why affiliate program in Nigeria always end up like this.

If they know they won't be serious about the program, then they shouldn't waste out time.

Bros, you should have the direct numbers of their managers. Why bring this up here? Deal with your business discretely because Nairaland won't solve the situation. Let's us see some concrete evidence to your allegations too...Cheers!
Re: Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? by zainab007(f): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nawa o! dis was the same complaint my cousin was telling me about. She had 2 leave konga affiliate thing after too much stalling on payment. Have you tried contacting both companies on Social Media? They tend to respond faster dere
Re: Has Konga Affiliate Program Become A SCAM? by osile2012: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Learn to Rate Nigerian Brands. Click the link on my signature to rate them. That way companies will sit up.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

80% Nigerians Do Not Have Taxpayers Identification Numbers – Edo Tax Boss / What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? / Anti Mosquito Solar Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.