Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,835 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35318 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by neocortex: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
The man of the people , Ayodele Fayose , ride on in victory.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by vincent72: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ayo fayoshe, your my man, your people love you so much
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ajebuter(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?

Like APC didnt share Derica of rice, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Ilekeh(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
We're watching.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by stanech: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
all this useless APC people you call fayose a thug but want us to see aregbesola as a progressive

name wah for as una o

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by babs4all: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
No doubt, Fayose is a popular guy in Ekiti. But it seems the guy is under spell that always push him to misbehave and talk recklessly. He should be decorous a bit and mature in his dispositions.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by winnieG1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Could Fayose be the Lion of Ekiti Kingdom? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg make dem leave this guy alone, its time to move on.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by drkay(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
The power of the people is really stronger than the people in power. I hate to love this guy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Ilekeh(f): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see Ilekeh wearing one giant polo with her Mary and Amaka skirt. grin grin

undecided
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ooshinibos: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much love this man, For today, I'm an Ekiti indigene. Ekiti people love this man and there's nothing Tinubu and his gang of marauders can do about it.

I think I like him too ,he is a bold man , but what value or development has happened to Ekiti when fayose has been governor ....that's how we should rate governors ..at the end of the day if the citizens are not benefitting from his governance that its a waste for you and gain for fayose
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
some people will have hear attacks just seeing this pic
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ooshinibos: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think I like him too ,he is a bold man and fearless, but what value or development has happened to Ekiti when fayose has been governor ....that's how we should rate governors ..at the end of the day if the citizens are not benefitting from his governance that its a waste for you and gain for fayose
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Cchuks27(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose can't get this massive crowd without being popular with the people of Ekiti state. I just hope he can repay back the faith and love shown towards him.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Diligence: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Today, i name Ayo Fayose as Agunachemba 1 of South West! Bravo to Mimiko, for deliverg the state hse legislators!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by XRAY21(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
And this is the man those broom waving demon wanted to remove,there wanted to tamper with democracy for there own interest not the people. well there can go to there house now to impeach there wives

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Akinola2543(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
at least they still receive there salary unlike osun state .DAT have not been paid salary since d time of election.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by millionaireman: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ekiti state - where two cultures - Islam and Christianity - are already fighting it out in the Southwest of Nigeria.

Some persons mistake the wranglings in Ekiti state for mere politics of election rigging. It is not. If it is election rigging, the opposition would have ignored it long ago, and wait for next election. After all, it is not a foreigner in Ekiti state Govt House.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

U never gonna give up
Keep chasing shadows
Fayose oko iya won

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by 1stola: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much love this man, For today, I'm an Ekiti indigene. Ekiti people love this man and there's nothing Tinubu and his gang of marauders can do about it.
Ode
So the law makers that want him out are from another state abi?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ozoigbondu: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose is a very popular man in Ekiti.The people and by extension God loves him.l thereby cornoate Ayodele fayose as EZENWAMMADU ONE OF EKITI STATE grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by darejem4real: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
He is a man of the people

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ozoigbondu: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
1stola:

Ode

Otondo
19 out of an entire states wants him out and you think they will succeed tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ozoigbondu: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
1stola:

Ode

Otondo
19 out of an entire state wants him out and you think they will succeed tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
I guess they just love him
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by keshconnections: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by joysquare16(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Anybody that tags this man as a thug will never know good in his life.

Why the trouble,why the message of hate all the time against this man??

All the political parties in Ekit then shared both money and rice,and I believe its not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.

I voted for him,and I didn't collect money neither did they give me rice.....sowhy the insults against the good people of Ekiti because we voted in someone we love

If Fayemi had done so well,no amount of money being given to electorates will be enough to vote him out of power in all the 16local government areas in the state,and also the same defeat repeted off recent.

PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti people for voting for FAYOSE!!!

Enough is enough.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Jilo83(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
otijah:
Pdp wins, Apc goes to court, but if Apc wins pdp congratulates them
Please can someone tell me who needs the change
Because election APC win is credible that PDP can also confirm it by congratulating d winner but that of PDP always have k-leg
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....Ekiti people, una 2nd name na Poo. 1st name na "Stomach Infrastructure " I pity una unborn generation shocked sad#BirdsOfTheSameFeather...... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by yurme(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose oko iya won
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
1stola:

Ode
Its that stvpid Tinubu that is pushing them..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
kennygee:
Amala and ewedu will be very plenty today.

grin
ekiti people eat iyan and egusi nt amala and ewedu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.