Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mactay Consulting Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Consulting Interview! (7188 Views)

Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR / Symantic Consulting Interview / Jubett Consulting Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was called by Mactay firm to come for an interview 2moro. Please anyone with past experience with the company should hint me on what to expect. Thanks in advance!
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
please help a sis sad
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by tunex777: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you are on watsapp or Bbm add me 08162637076 the interview has been postphoned
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunex777:
If you are on watsapp or Bbm add me 08162637076 the interview has been postphoned
When did this happen?
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by sheyoo1(f): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2015
coolest03:
When did this happen?
@coolest if u dinot get a msg of postponement pls mak sure u go 4 d interview because som wil b interviewed 2day...so as not 2 miss out pls call d nos attached 2 ur interview msg
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2015
sheyoo1:
@coolest if u dinot get a msg of postponement pls mak sure u go 4 d interview because som wil b interviewed 2day...so as not 2 miss out pls call d nos attached 2 ur interview msg
Aite. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by olokpa11(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Been there, done that, Mackay is a marketing firm, they give u letters to take to organisation's, for health lectures,they sell medical equipments as well Normal gold stuffl
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Evina(f): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
olokpa11:
Been there, done that, Mackay is a marketing firm, they give u letters to take to organisation's, for health lectures,they sell medical equipments as well Normal gold stuffl

The organisation the op mentioned is Mactay. You are referring to MacKay. There is a difference.

I know of Mactay. They are a reputable recruitment firm who recruit for top organisations in Nigeria. Such as banks, telecommunications and multinationals. They can be rated in the same category as Dragnet and U-connect.

So please get your facts right before peddling false allegations.

4 Likes

Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
coolest03:
I was called by Mactay firm to come for an interview 2moro. Please anyone with past experience with the company should hint me on what to expect. Thanks in advance!
hello! have u been contacted by Mactay after the interview last week Thursday? thanks
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
naanxie:
hello! have u been contacted by Mactay after the interview last week Thursday? thanks
nope. whr u invited 2 for the interview?
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
coolest03:
nope. whr u invited 2 for the interview?
yes,I was.
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by coolest03: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
naanxie:
yes,I was.
have dey called you back?
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
coolest03:
not yet. pls if u are contacted lemme know. enjoy ur evening.
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by olokpa11(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Evina:

The organisation the op mentioned is Mactay. You are referring to MacKay. There is a difference.

I know of Mactay. They are a reputable recruitment firm who recruit for top organisations in Nigeria. Such as banks, telecommunications and multinationals. They can be rated in the same category as Dragnet and U-connect. Maaam, I meant Mactay and my auto correct spelt it wrong, when I say something I mean it, so do ur own research, or better still take ur time and spend ur transport and go to their office and see for urself, am so talking from experience.
So please get your facts right before peddling false allegations.

1 Like

Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
coolest03:
hello,any feedback yet??
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by Upok: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please am invited for an interview on Monday being 14/08/2017 for the post of mechanical engineering position at mactay consulting. Please anyone with an idea on what to expect from the interview and what's the company really into..... Thanks
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview! by PascalJ(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Upok:
Please am invited for an interview on Monday being 14/08/2017 for the post of mechanical engineering position at mactay consulting. Please anyone with an idea on what to expect from the interview and what's the company really into..... Thanks
Was it sent through text or email?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutors / Ond Upper Credit Aged 24 Years.....apply Now !! / Customer Service Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.