Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Deliberate Misinformation Of News By The Media. (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deliberate Misinformation Of News By The Media. (picture) (459 Views)

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliberate Misinformation Of News By The Media. (picture) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
The just concluded elections has taught me not to waste time enlightening certain set of people. Those people will ONLY believe what they want to believe... And nothing more. And when a sycophant like FFK, that was only doing is job, tell them a palatable tale. They will swallow it hook line and sinker.
For example some people believed the news that excessive drinking of Origin beer was what led to the Oba of Lagos mis-yarn. I can't believe I sent the best part of yesterday, a Monday(!), trying to show this people how ludicrous such a news is. And were they convinced? No!
If we cannot scrutinized every news item we read especially online without religious and ethnic prejudice we will continue to fall prey to this deception and dubious misrepresentation of news by the media and politicians for selfish gain.
Everything is not actually what it seems in most cases.
Let me leave you with this words from an anonymous philosopher :
'We see things the way we are, and not the way things are.'

(1) (Reply)

Buharidoyin - Respect For Doyin Okupe / ‘want Cheap Popularity? Attack Okonjo-iweala – By Temisan Jackson / Groups Threaten To Protest Nude If Taraba Candidate Is Intimidated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.