Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nestle Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Test Format (23999 Views)

Nestle Test At Agbara Factory On 15th Of June 2015 / Nestle Test By Dragnet / Nestle Test By Dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Test Format by presido(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hello Nairalanders. does anyone know the test format 4 Nestle.They invited me 4 aptitude test at their head office at Ilupeju on 12/09/06 at 9.am.Pls house I need to know their format.Help ur bros.1luv
Re: Nestle Test Format by njokma(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
Read everything on your course of study. On that your course of study try and know the practical aspect of it. You will be given 30 questions which you have to complete about 5 or more questions while the rest will be objectives.
You must know it for you to answer them. I took there their test on information technology and I am telling you this based on my experience.

I wish you good luck.
NB the questions may be what you know but in an advanced format.
Re: Nestle Test Format by presido(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2006
Tanx Njokma.Do I need to know about the company and their products very well.I read English
Re: Nestle Test Format by presido(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2006
Tanx Njokma.Do I need to know about the company and their products very well.I read English
Re: Nestle Test Format by njokma(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2006
No, you don't need to know about their products at this stage but I believe you may need to know it if you succeed in the first stage.

(1) (Reply)

Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.