Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus (995 Views)

Reason Why You Should Key In To Real Estate Investment / Incredible Real Estate Investment Offer / Direct EU Citizenship Through Real Estate Investments In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by DoubleStripe(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment in Cyprus

We are offering real estate investment opportunities in Cyprus with EU citizenship as incentive for investors & family.

Benefits of Program
• Travel to 72 countries without any Visa, including Canada, South America, Switzerland, Israel, Japan, Korea & Singapore
• Unrestricted travel between all EU member states
• Visa upon arrival in over 70 countries. Easily visas to USA, China
• Be protected by EU diplomatic or consular authorities
• Open to all Nationalities. No need to reside in Cyprus
• Dual citizenship is allowed, no need to give up your current citizenship
• Access to well established EU Healthcare Systems as a citizen of EU
• Attend schools & Universities in EU States for free or at special tuition
• Grandchildren also inherit the citizenship via naturalization

Requirements
• Invest 2.5 Million Euros (residential properties) or 3 Million Euros (residential and commercial properties) in Cyprus. Flexible payment available
• As an incentive policy by the Cyprus Government, you and your immediate family will be issued EU Citizenship certificates and passports within 3 months
• After 3 years, you can sell your investment with a decent profit. You must keep a residential property for yourself though
• Double Stripe Limited and Quality Group will support you through the process of property reservation, signing of sales contract, District Land Registry, title deed transfer, delivery of properties and Citizenship / Passport application
• Our International Partner, Quality Group are ready to receive you in Cyprus for property inspection, familiarization of the Island, Ministry of Immigration and Land Registry.

What Next
Contact us now so we can set up a meeting with Quality Group Cyprus, for presentations and further information. Please mail info@myeucitizenship.com call Barr. Victoria +234 (0) 815-689-8864 or visit www.myeucitizenship.com for more details.

1 Share

Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
You will need at a minimum N529,508,062.50 to qualify.

Not sure if most Nairalanders have that kind of cash laying around and those that may do won't need EU citizenship.
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by DoubleStripe(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello CityNG. You will surprise.

Perhaps most Nairalanders may not have that kind of cash laying around but they may do for real estate investment abroad. They may also have clients interested in real estate investment in Cyprus for a decent profit.

There is also the incentive of EU citizenship granted by the Cyprus Government, for the investor and his immediate family who enjoy full European citizenship rights: for the investors and immediate family.
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
I stand by my opinion.

How many Nairalander have taken the offer?
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by subsidy12: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
this is hilarious, if i have that kind of money, i dont need EU citizenship. i can enter any country in this world. why would i wanna reside in any country when i have over 500m??/

abeggy maybe you should contact Alison Madueke she maybe interested
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Willie2015: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
With 500 bucks, Naija is sweet !!!
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
CityNG:
You will need at a minimum N529,508,062.50 to qualify.

Not sure if most Nairalanders have that kind of cash laying around and those that may do won't need EU citizenship.

Almost 530 million naira shocked, that is a lot of cash to invest in Naija.......with that amount l go buy at least 1 nice property in each of the 36 states of the federation and l go get enough change to visit anywhere in the world to relax and eat my amala ogunfe, ewedu and iyan....... grin grin
Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Almost 530 million naira shocked, that is a lot of cash to invest in Naija.......with that amount l go buy at least 1 nice property in each of the 36 states of the federation and l go get enough change to visit anywhere in the world to relax and eat my amala ogunfe, ewedu and iyan....... grin grin

Seriously.

If I have N530 million, why the heck do I care about EU residency? Does OP see Dangote, Obasanjo, etc clamoring for EU residency? grin

To get US green card I think all you need to do is purchase $500,000 which is N112,500,000 in a business.

1 Like

Re: EU Citizenship By Real Estate Investment In Cyprus by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
CityNG:

Seriously.

If I have N530 million, why the heck do I care about EU residency? Does OP see Dangote, Obasanjo, etc clamoring for EU residency? grin

To get US green card I think all you need to do is purchase $500,000 which is N112,500,000 in a business..

True, if u have that kind of money, any embassy you go to for visa will approve it sharp sharp, because they want you to go spend the cash in there country......if l have that kind of money, l should have about 36 properties in Nigeria plus 1 in Abuja, then l will join Buhari to look for those thieves who have stolen our wealth and put them in jail........hhaha grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Like Lekki In Ikorodu - Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat / Four Flat One Storey Building For Sale At Ajuwon 37M Negotiable / NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.