Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records (675 Views)

5phones That Broke Guiness World Record / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records by PhoneGist(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay - this Tecno Boom J is another P, according to reports getting to me, Tecno Mobile is collaborating with a POPULAR naija celeb to beat the Guiness World Record with their BOOM J7 device.

My sources are not sure of the person, but we are looking at patoranking or Inyanya or Burna BOy

They are really taking this Boom J7 p gan oh

Re: Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records by MissTechy(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmmn .. seating down to watch this unfold.
Re: Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records by towncheerup(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
What is the big deal about this phone, it is the same as my tecno f6.
Re: Tecno Mobile Wants To Collaborate With A Celeb To Beat The Guiness World Records by MissTechy(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
towncheerup:
What is the big deal about this phone, it is the same as my tecno f6.

I think the Boom J7 has a dedicated audio chip. hence the mouth they have

(1) (Reply)

(lol)which Of These Ringtones Did U Compose With Ur Nokia Composer? / Official Whatsapp Calling For Blackberry Released: Windows Phone Next / Innjoo Fire Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.