Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request (2549 Views)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request by TheOtherview: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Sir, I don't think any country/leader in the west would be willing accept her, just like that, due to how they viewed GEJ's government. Her holy grail would be to cut the deal with the incoming government - while returning a specified amount. That's the only way all the hawks in GEJ's government would get a free passage Westwards.

These folks have too many baggage on them - and the EU needs a cordial relationship with the incoming one, due to the expiring sweet crude contracts which would be up for renewal soon.

My opinion, though.

I need to return the favour: "The Takeover" - Jay Z (I was going to go with "Ether" but it's too early for that lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE

True - that
I also cannot see any Western country offering her the solace she now seeks.

What's with all this info now filtering through, which relates to how she turned the current CBN governor into her man Friday?
It is clear to me that disgruntled elements who she must have maligned at some point, are the ones drip-feeding the Nigeria public - now that her days of 'swagger in the limelight' are over.

Returning the favour with 'Cube... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQZPXjX181A

Re: Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request by SirShymexx: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
TheOtherview:

True - that
I also cannot see any Western country offering her the solace she now seeks.

What's with all this info now filtering through, which relates to how she turned the current CBN governor into her man Friday?
It is clear to me that disgruntled elements who she must have maligned at some point, are the ones drip-feeding the Nigeria public - now that her days of 'swagger in the limelight' are over.

Returning the favour with 'Cube... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQZPXjX181A

Lol.

The bridge is over in the voice of KRS1. It is now all man for himself - Queen Tiye will be sacrificed for the sins of everyone.

Sir, let me play Nas' "Thief's Theme" - too bad I can't upload the YouTube video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow-nigerian Becomes President In Another Country. / Nigeria: Should Pro-biafrans Hold A Referendum? - Ibtimes.uk / Bloggers Stealing My Intellectual Property On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.