Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics (688 Views)

Revealed! Drake And Madonna Had Secret Fling / [VIDEO] Patoranking – No Kissing Baby Ft. Sarkodie / Drake Has Confirmed That The Post-prison Gucci Mane Is No Cloned Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Drake has finally shared his reaction to him and Madonna‘s kissing on stage.

Though Drake had look disgusted when Madss has pulled away her face, the Toronto rapper claims he actually wasn’t.

Drake posted a pic of the kiss with the caption, “Don’t misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel 100 about that forever! Thank you @madonna.”

Drake really did like the kiss, as he posted another picture of the kiss with the caption: “Moments to write home about.”

Re: Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics by Caseless: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Say the truth. You didn't enjoy the kiss with that hag.
Re: Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics by CountDracula(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol. Old woman!
Re: Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics by Bryt07: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na everybody drake go dey kiss.....hian......c as dem b like self...happy a dried up foul is kissing you...gross...

But oh boy!! if madonna fit kiss me i no go brush again walai!!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! 4 Key Reasons Why Most Songs Fail To Blow In Nigeria / Exclusive:: Burna Boy "Follow Me" Music Video(bts) It Is Hot. Watch Here: / Dj Virus - Work Mixtape (a Nairalander's Mixtape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.