Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup (577 Views)

Is It Of Good Advantage To Nigerians 4 Saraki To Resign? / NDLEA Discovers SCM Lab , Arrests 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans - Photos / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
The new president has not even assumed office and they are already making negative prediction again
Re: U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by tupem: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
The new president has not even assumed office and they are already making negative prediction again
take it or leave it! they have classified info. though our govt pretends. they don't know.
Re: U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by Mogidi: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
We have Gej to thank for the peace that ensued after the election. Wahala could start if Buhari remains a sectional leader, we're watching.
Re: U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
What makes u think that they do not have their own challenges in the state?
Re: U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by ifyan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emmaowolabia:

My bro did you just type apologise by USA or his my seeing double.

My bro is better for them not to than to so that the new ADMINISTRATION will be Watchful of their FRIENDS and ENEMY.

And don't think it OVER BECAUSE it's not Over .Believe me UNDERGROUND work is ONGOING.

If you follow this current ADMINISTRATION GEJ did not bow to their Demands that is why he was not LOVE by Them.

Let me bust your bubble

GO AND MAKE A RESEARCH ON WHAT USA AND IT ALLIES NATIONS (PUPPETS) DID TO *FIDEL CASTRO OF CUBA*.

Then you will understand.

You know. .....
Re: U.S. Should Apologize 2 Nigerians 4 Creatn Unnecessary Tension About 2015Breakup by SOUNDKING: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
2015 never end o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Political Philosophy Gov. Amaechi Overlooked / UPDATED: Fire Guts Kotangora House In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Women Demand 50% Representation In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.