Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) (38944 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by TS2(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2015
buygala:
In other words, he and his wife are thanking the electorate for giving them four years to fully concentrate on looting the state to stupor, storing up funds which even his great-great grandkids will not even finish spending
undecided

A single four-year term for public officers is the best term suited for our kind of chop-and-loot politics.... Giving a Nigerian Public officer a second term in office is tantamount to giving him a blank cheque into the state's funds without any sort of accountability.... Since they are not seeking re-leection, the second term will most likely be an era of lawlessness, embezzling on a gigantic and unconscionable scale, and full-blown disregard for the masses.... embarassed

IN SUMMARY, HE IS NOT SEEKING ELECTION INTO THAT PARTICULAR OFFICE AGAIN... SO WHY WOULDN'T HE THANK THE OYO MASSES FOR GIVING HIM FOUR FULL YEARS OF UNBRIDLED LOOTING?

Beer parlour talk.
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by obosirow: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Why is it that in Nigeria, when a political party or individual win an election, they begin to celebrate 'victory' over their opponents?
Is governance a call to showcase power, supremacy, popularity etc or is it a call to service?
It's unfortunate that our politicians and party supporters see this 'call' as an opportunity to gain uncharted access to the bountiful resources of this nation and amass wealth to themselves and cronies.
This attitude should change among the elected and the electorate in Nigeria. It's like a governor building a road then begins to make noise on the pages of news media that he has constructed a road; what is the job of a governor in the first place?
This should be a period of somber reflection and think tank; position oneself for selfless service and proffer solutions to the teething problems in the nation not gallivanting around the streets of Nigeria, spending resources that could have been judiciously expended in building the nation and solving problems.
cool
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

RE-ELECTED GOV. ABIOLA AJIMOBI OF OYO STATE AND HIS WIFE, FLORENCE, AT A THANK U ROAD SHOW IN IBADAN ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-ajimobi-holds-road-show-in-ibadan/

This is the reason why this man has been rejoicing over his victory...

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/japans-n1-6b-grant-for-oyo-primary-schools-2/

Someone is expecting $8.6m into the Oyo treasury to embezzle it. Thieves!! grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by deletrue: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
STPEACE:
what can i do with the like
Nothing other than the fact that you have got it right and a kind of appreciation. That is all.
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by jide333(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
RickRichards:
He's made history. Congratulations to him. I dunno why anyone would want him out anyway. I've worked with him before, and he comes across as a disciplined, hardworking, honest man. Just my personal observation though.

Please are you the son of Lie lie Mohamed? You can lie? where did you work with him? And if truly you did then you must be a corrupt fellow which is the reason you stopped working with him... Mr LIE LIE... Me self i don work for GEJ before, he's a good man and God fearing man.. Nigeria like you will miss him so much...ahahahahahaha
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
jide333:

Please are you the son of Lie lie Mohamed? You can lie? where did you work with him? And if truly you did then you must be a corrupt fellow which is the reason you stopped working with him... Mr LIE LIE... Me self i don work for GEJ before, he's a good man and God fearing man.. Nigeria like you will miss him so much...ahahahahahaha
Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.