Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? (1266 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
We all know that Sahara Reporters claim to be against corrupt government, their weapon was publishing news which succeeded in ousting the current government.

Our question is that, now that their pay masters has won, will they bite them if they make mistakes?

Or will they keep calm on the Federal/APC states and continue focusing on PDP?

1 Like

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by temitemi1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sorry, I don't do sahara reporterS. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by ShowYourCertificate: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
UncleSnr:
We all know that Sahara Reporters claim to be against corrupt government, their weapon was publishing news which succeeded in ousting the current government.

Our question is that, now that their pay masters has won, will they bite them if they make mistakes?

Or will they keep calm on the Federal/APC states and continue focusing on PDP?
They will continue their bias news, lies and propaganda. Those guys are a disgrace to professional journalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by fromnigeria(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
The way forward is forward!!
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Opinedecandid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
They are about to review their modus operandi and modus vivendi.

They foolishly thought president Goodluck Jonathan or his party was the problem of Nigeria.

The story has just begun!

2 Likes

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
They will continue their bias news, lies and propaganda. Those guys are a disgrace to professional journalism.
They will continue, but against who? Cos PDP are no more in the Federal level.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by skykenny: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
They will focus on the remaining pdp governors.

2 Likes

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Mortiple(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
He that pays the piper dictates the tune!

APC led govt might use them to launder their image. Same applies to TVC and Radio Continental.

2 Likes

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Welrez(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP, I swear you picked this one from my head for I've pondered on this very question for long. I pity them if they continue with their repugnant propaganda for there will be no hidden place for the APC, no room to hide under a PDP-controlled federal government to form the good guy. Sahara Reporters are a disgrace to professional journalism. I see them as the Nigerian version of Fox News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Agimor(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Welrez:
OP, I swear you picked this one from my head for I've pondered on this very question for long. I pity them if they continue with their repugnant propaganda for there will be no hidden place for the APC, no room to hide under a PDP-controlled federal government to form the good guy. Sahara Reporters are a disgrace to professional journalism. I see them as the Nigerian version of Fox News.
So one can pick words from your head hilarious.back to topic.speechleez.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by mployer(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is bad market for them cheesy

They will run out of news, loose traffic on their site and return back to oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by shaddoww: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
one aspect president goodluck jonathan's administration didn't utilise well is d media amd dat is APC's major tool and I beliv shara reporters and d likea will now b dere tool to propagate nigeria in a new light to d world
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Right from the first day I came across them, it was about a news on how Nigerian ministers abi na governors spill cash in New York, then I wasn't into politics but I loved them for that.
My fear is that they might not continue with that tempo and maintain their motto/slogan (Report yourself).
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Ama80(f): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry, I don't do sahara reporterS. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
my person!my person!
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2015
mployer:
It is bad market for them cheesy

They will run out of news, loose traffic on their site and return back to oblivion.
My fear is that they may turn blind eye to the evil being perpetuated by these politicians cos they are their pay masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
shaddoww:
one aspect president goodluck jonathan's administration didn't utilise well is d media amd dat is APC's major tool and I beliv shara reporters and d likea will now b dere tool to propagate nigeria in a new light to d world
I trust the current government, they will make good and bad use of the media.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by kurt09(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Move to SS(Wike, Udoh, Okowa) and SE. Also Fayose.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by obailala(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
SR fought Obasanjo as a president and prevented him from his 3rd term bid
SR fought Yaradua cabal and helped made GEJ president
SR fought GEJ as president, exposed his f**kups which caused him to lose popularity

Now that GEJ is history, I'm sure they would also start their beef with APC. I wonder why it is soooo difficult for Jonathanians to open their eyes and minds to see what SR truly stands for.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by Nehemiah459(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
obailala:
SR fought Obasanjo as a president and prevented him from his 3rd term bid
SR fought Yaradua cabal and helped made GEJ president
SR fought GEJ as president, exposed his f**kups which caused him to lose popularity

Now that GEJ is history, I'm sure they would also start their beef with APC. I wonder why it is soooo difficult for Jonathanians to open their eyes and minds to see what SR truly stands for.
Did you notice that they supported APC? If they stood for truth, they wouldn't have pitched their tent with any political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by obailala(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Did you notice that they supported APC? If they stood for truth, they wouldn't have pitched their tent with any political party.
They didn't support APC, rather they OPPOSED THE FG and RULING PARTY; that's the logic people need to understand. They have always opposed and criticised the government even before APC was formed. During the YAradua sickness saga, it appeared like they were supporting GEJ (I wonder why people tend to forget this easily) but the truth remains that they opposed the government and cabals

Unfortunately a lot of people have concluded in their minds that anybody who criticises GEJ's government MUST be APC:
CNN is APC
BBC is APC
NY Times is APC
US government is APC
UK government is APC
After South African seized Nigeria's laundered money, SA govt was labelled APC
Aljazeera is APC
The Guardian UK is APC
Christine Amanpour is APC
Boko Haram is APC
Former CBN governor SLS criticises the government, SLS was labelled APC and BokoHaram Chief sponsor within a week.
Re: Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? by UncleSnr(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2015
obailala:

They didn't support APC, rather they OPPOSED THE FG and RULING PARTY; that's the logic people need to understand. They have always opposed and criticised the government even before APC was formed. During the YAradua sickness saga, it appeared like they were supporting GEJ (I wonder why people tend to forget this easily) but the truth remains that they opposed the government and cabals

Unfortunately a lot of people have concluded in their minds that anybody who criticises GEJ's government MUST be APC:
CNN is APC
BBC is APC
NY Times is APC
US government is APC
UK government is APC
After South African seized Nigeria's laundered money, SA govt was labelled APC
Aljazeera is APC
The Guardian UK is APC
Christine Amanpour is APC
Boko Haram is APC
Former CBN governor SLS criticises the government, SLS was labelled APC and BokoHaram Chief sponsor within a week.
I think you need to re-read one of my post (www.nairaland.com/2256508/now-apc-won-sahara-reporters#32730112), cos I stated that they are doing the right thing. But from what happened this period, they were in total support of APC which looks threatening to their motto.

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Throwback Photo Of M.K.O Abiola / Sad! Girl Jumps Off 180feet High River Bridge To Commit Suicide In A River! Pics / Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.