Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) (10110 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / OMG!!! LOOK What This Young Lady Did To Her Face [PHOTO ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
I had an accident two weeks ago and a glass injured my
face leaving me with a great cut.But I thank God my left
eye was unhurt.The pix below shows my injured face 2
weeks ago.Its closing up now but I know it will give me
a scar so I need your advice.Thanks

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by temitemi1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Quick recovery!
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Happywoman(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sorry about your accident.
Regularly apply the sap of aleo Vera plant . It helps. With time the scar will fade and blend in with your natural complexion.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Margauxluv(f): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
:osorry dear...i wish i hv an idea
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Happywoman:
Sorry about you accident.
Regularly apply the sap of aleo Vera plant . It helps. With time the scar will fade and blend in with your natural complexion.
Cheers!
thx
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Happywoman(f): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
debo07:
thx

*hugssss*
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by funshint(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oh sorry...pls just let it heal naturally. Believe me it will heal up and blend with d facial skin naturally.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Badgers14: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
it will heal naturally; get well soon.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eyaaa! So sorry about the accident.

God knows I hate scars.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Happywoman:

*hugssss*
hmm..I like dat..*winks*
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by blackjack21(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
debo07:
I had an accident two weeks ago and a glass injured my
face leaving me with a great cut.But I thank God my left
eye was unhurt.The pix below shows my injured face 2
weeks ago.Its closing up now but I know it will give me
a scar so I need your advice.Thanks
Op my advice is you should cut yourself on the left cheek too and, rename your username to scarface.

But.....

On all seriousness

I think It is not that deep, you can see the white flesh there and, i don't think it will leave a scar but, it might take some time to heal completely.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm happy you're alive.

Get well soon.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Awww,so sorry dear.
May God heal u realy soon
Well,i don't realy know much about the topic but I think u should follow the advice of letting it heal naturally.
Pele Shogbo cry
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by goldtooth: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sorry OP cry. I understand honey does alot of things among which is promoting healing and removing scars you can google to confirm. JUst get pure natural honey make sure it is not diluted and apply it. i hope it helps goodluck

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Scars
http://www.livestrong.com/article/538435-does-honey-fade-scars/
http://www.newhealthguide.org/How-To-Get-Rid-Of-Scars.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_5786311_rid-scars-honey.html
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by stevecantrell: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its still raw.
Avoid and I mean absolutely avoid applying anything that would irritate it, no medicated soap no dettol, no creams.

Keep it covered. A scab will form after a few weeks, gently peel it off. The rest will blend naturally. You're lucky, you're dark skinned.

If youre still not satisfied with healing process, you can use this http://smub.it/mert

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2015
goldtooth:
Sorry OP cry. I understand honey does alot of things among which is promoting healing and removing scars you can google to confirm. JUst get pure natural honey make sure it is not diluted and apply it. i hope it helps goodluck

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Scars
http://www.livestrong.com/article/538435-does-honey-fade-scars/
http://www.newhealthguide.org/How-To-Get-Rid-Of-Scars.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_5786311_rid-scars-honey.html
thx
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nimblemind(m): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Na you be the guy wey lukman chuck bottle abi? Sorry!
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by invisibleman2: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
what can be used to remove stretch marks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by adanduka: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
PLS SEE A DERMATOLOGIST
What I see in this pic has some sort of depth. You may not be left with a scar but it may end up looking like these deep tribal marks. That thing should have been sutured or closed up with thread or laser so when it heals it will be a flat surface.

I wish you quick recovery.
CHEERS!
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by prettyjo(f): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
first...allow it to heal completely afterwards you can use aloe vera or any good scar removal cream
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by mankay(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry dear, Pure natural honey will do. Please be careful of other things, i can guarantee pure natural honey.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow ma sorry about that...that's a huge cut and will surely leave behind a scar. I think medical profession may help you better.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Hafizza: 2:49am On Apr 19, 2015
I wish you quick recovery.
Thank GOD you survived with loads of hugs.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by EyeKandy(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wrong section- This should be posted in the fashion section.

Anyways, don't apply anything to it yet. As someone mentioned, cover it under a plaster till a scab forms then you can apply topical creams. In a few years, it should be almost non-visible.

Sorry for the accident.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let it heal naturally.

Afterwards, you can use Aloe Vera plant or Bio Oil. Bio Oil is highly effective but please let it heal naturally first. If possible, give it a year.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by bright007(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
apply mary kay
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by ignis: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please don't apply anything yet. Go and see a dermatologist, he will advise you better on what to do.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by bewitching: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry dear, Contact dis watsapp 07030142510, sms 09093308321, bb 2A0786B3,for organic treatment
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by veave(f): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Most women love men with a huge scar on their face. They believe him to be manly. If any lady asks you about it just give her one james bond story like that. grin grin grin

Scars remind me of kubi... embarassed
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Hafizza: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Sorry about the accident.
Thank GOD you are ok.
I have heard of python oil or so... not too sure of the name. Shea Butter is also good. I do hope something works out for you. Warm hugs
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by duperola(f): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Sorry abt d accident,my advice is dt u first give it time to heal naturally like a month while applying penicillin.then religiously apply any of these:shea butter,honey,aloe vera,coconut oil.u can even mix all together.they r all natural hence no side effect.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Plastic surgery.
LUTH straight!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Mide Martins Adorable Family(photos) / Photo: Davido Meets Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.