Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Home Alarm And Motion Detection Security System - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Home Alarm And Motion Detection Security System (564 Views)

Wireless Smoke Detection And Fire Alarm System With Sms Alert / Statemachines Security System / Best Cctv Security System Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Alarm And Motion Detection Security System by Timileyin(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Save your lives, deliver yourselves

Dear Nigerian people and those outside the shore, Harsha Excellence Services Ltd introduce to you a gadget that can secure your lives, protect you from external incursion and keep you off danger with an amazing ease.

It is called MOTION DETECTORS

Here are it's features and essential idiosyncrasies:

It is a gadget that can be hanged on the building without being noticed by any external person.

It is a wireless motion sensor device embedded with key chain.

It also has a controller in the building which regulates its activities.

It can as well be in every places in every room inside the house.

It is programmed and pre-programmed for a particular time.

It uses a telephone sim card.

If anyone passes around the place the detector is hanged, it will alarm or be calling the telephone numbers stored inside its sim card by default.

A remote control can be used to stop the gadget alarm if its owner(s) is not within the premises.

A text message can also be sent to the gadget I.e stop alarm.

It has a censor attached to the entrance door or window.

If the door or window is opened before and after the allowed time, the detector will alarm until it is stopped.

We also market the following security gadgets;

Fire Alarm

Smoke Detectors

Burglary Alarm

Detector Alter

CCTV Camera etc.

For more Information and to place an order, please call:

Sam: 07054299021

Max: 07039168005

Timi: 08138316169

Re: Home Alarm And Motion Detection Security System by alexboy76: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am on the lookout for a good wireless sensor system for my new build.

I am interested in several models from this website. Which one would you recommend?

(1) (Reply)

32gb Sd Card For Sell / Moto X 2014 Needed / Blackberry Q5 UK Used Unlocked Black 20k - Technology Market - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.