Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. (975 Views)

With Love From Sambissa!! / Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Do People Like This Still Exist On Nairaland. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well, I'm just being me. Doing what i love doing most. (Giving out)
But now, i want people with the same heart as mine to join me in this happy quest. smiley
It could be anything.
Old shoes
Wears
Bags
Books
Home appliances
Kid's Toys.etc

Remember, there's always someone who needs your unwanted stuffs.

I'll go first..... I have a lovely wedge shoes that was bought at Dubai by my big bro last year. I'm very tall,so i hardly ever wear heels.
Although,it's dusty but never been worn.
It's a size 40.

1 Share

Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Agimor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Are you an aspiring philantropist?
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Agimor:
Are you an aspiring philantropist?

I guess so.
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Stingy Nigerians.
No one is interested in giving a stranger.
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by crixlight2(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Enypie:
Well, I'm just being me. Doing what i love doing most. (Giving out)
But now, i want people with the same heart as mine to join me in this happy quest. smiley
It could be anything.
Old shoes
Wears
Bags
Books
Home appliances
Kid's Toys.etc

Remember, there's always someone who needs your unwanted stuffs.

I'll go first..... I have a lovely wedge shoes that was bought at Dubai by my big bro last year. I'm very tall,so i hardly ever wear heels.
Although,it's dusty but never been worn.
It's a size 40.
trying to send u an e-mail pls can u add me on whatsapp 07038570871
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Enypie:
Stingy Nigerians.
No one is interested in giving a stranger.
grin I have an Iphone 6 I think I won't be needing anymore. undecided
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
grin I have an Iphone 6 I think I won't be needing anymore. undecided

Then look for someone who needs it... That's if you really have one.
Re: Greatest Love From People Like You... And From You Too. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
crixlight2:
trying to send u an e-mail pls can u add me on whatsapp 07038570871

Is it for the shoes?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Sons & Daughter's; Ezi Aha Ka Ego / When My Friends Take Extra Sheets During An Examination (pix) / Okowa Inaugurates 30-man Advisory/peace Building Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.