Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise (12077 Views)

2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise by boomtowner: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2009
HEY PEEPS

JUST WANT TO CONFIRM IF ANYONE HAS HEARD FROM CHEVRON CONCERNING THE MEDICAL TEST FOR THE INSURANCE AND FINANCE ANALYST POSITION?

WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSES.

THANK YOU
Re: Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise by tjcrown: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hello buddy,

I m also expecting feedback, but i think they ve not called anybody cos the last time i spoke with someone at chevron i was told 'not yet but shortly they will start calling pple'. Since then, i was unable to reach her thru her mobile. Buzz me or send me ur mobile so that we can be contacting each other in case of new developments.

Cheers.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise by Hegg: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
If anyone is there can you let me know if you have been offered a jod thru chevron in nigeria and if it is not a con
Re: Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise by unknown1: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
Scam phone numbers in the United Kingdom (+44):

Most "419" scams using +44 70xx numbers involve emails that are sent from Nigeria and other West African countries, not from the UK! If you see a +44 70xx number in a 419 scam email it usually means you're dealing with criminals based in Nigeria.

UK phone numbers starting with '70' are "Personal numbering" in the "Find me anywhere" range. Charges for calls to these numbers are not distance-dependent. They can cost as much as UKL 0.50 (USD 0.90) per minute to call and can forward the call to virtually any phone number in the world. Forwarding numbers can be set up for free and completely anonymously via websites such as uknumbers.com.

In most cases when you call one of these numbers the phone that starts ringing will actually be a mobile phone somewhere in Nigeria, as the UK number has been programmed to auto-forward calls to another number. These +44 70xx numbers are used as a redirector service to obscure the fact that the person taking the call is not actually based in Europe. The UK number is used to lend credibility to the scam. Unfortunately the authorities in the UK do not seem to be taking action to shut down such phone numbers.

http://www.joewein.de/sw/419-phone-uk.htm
Re: Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Exercise by Olapadeniasse: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2012
Gud morning. Pls i had that oyo state civil service commision list is out Today.

(1) (Reply)

Gvapartners / 74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / Interview Invite From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.