Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant (4588 Views)

Make At Least #2000 Daily In Lagos. Find Out Here!!!!! Its Stress Free / Becoming An Oil And Gas Consultant In Your State.. / The Best Nigeria Meat Processing Consultant And Business Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Have u been thinking of getting this cool electronics, laptop, phone, home appliances, wears and jeweleries but spent have time to go searching in the market or don't know which brand or type to buy?

A consultant will help u make a good buy at no cost... All u need do is tell a Jumia consultant what u need and he will advise u on the best buy at a relatively low price...

A Jumia consultant also have first hand info on daily deals i.e products that have a great discount daily thus, helping u get your goods at a good deal...

A Jumia consultant also helps u make your order online and delivered to you before u pay (pay on delivery), thus eradicating the fear of internet scam.

All these are the benefits of buying online from Jumia thru a consultant while the consultant doesn't make a dime from u... The consultant only gets paid for his job by the company (Jumia) thus eradicating the fear of being exploited...

Contact a jumai consultant today
oladimeji on 08060389161 call or whatsapp
Infotechdave@gmail.com email

Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by omoagbeke(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Following
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
for those who called earlier and I promised to get back to you, kindly call again cos I lost all my call register and can't get ur numbers again...
thanks

for those who contacted me thru Whatsapp, I got your messages ...

keep the calls coming... we are at your service
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2015
keep the calls coming...
we are at your service...
happy Sunday to y'll
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
call to place ur orders today and get them delivered to ur doorstep stress-free and also pay on delivery...

take chances of the amazing % discounts in price of many products today from jumia
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by ribbit: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
AsherStorm:
tired of turning your room upside down in search of your car/office key? don't stress, get this great invention to locate ur keys wherever they are just by whistling and ur key respond immediately ...
call or Whatsapp 08060389161 and get ur delivered to u and pay on delivery
how much?
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
ribbit:
how much?

the discounted price and the original price are on the screenshot... discounted price now stands at 800 naira today... best so far
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
keep the calls and Whatsapp messages coming...
for those calling for the key finder, we only have pay on delivery in Lagos, Abeokuta, pH, abuja, warri, Ibadan and Edo for now
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by 13july: 5:57am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=AsherStorm post=32729117]Have u been thinking of getting this cool electronics, laptop, phone, home appliances, wears and jeweleries but spent have time to go searching in the market or don't know which brand or type to buy?

A consultant will help u make a good buy at no cost... All u need do is tell a Jumia consultant what u need and he will advise u on the best buy at a relatively low price...

A Jumia consultant also have first hand info on daily deals i.e products that have a great discount daily thus, helping u get your goods at a good deal...

A Jumia consultant also helps u make your order online and delivered to you before u pay (pay on delivery), thus eradicating the fear of internet scam.

All these are the benefits of buying online from Jumia thru a consultant while the consultant doesn't make a dime from u... The consultant only gets paid for his job by the company (Jumia) thus eradicating the fear of being exploited...

Contact a jumai consultant today
oladimeji on 08060389161 call or whatsapp
Infotechdave@gmail.com email[/quote. Jumia is the most useless online retail store in Nigeria . They are thief sand rouges . Ask Jumia where their office is they will tell they don't have office and they have where their customer service answers . I made a purchase of TV and gotv with my gtb master card and they told me my transaction fail since March 14th uptill now they have not refunded my money. I asked them where their office is so that I can make a complaint they told me they don't have an office .
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by 13july: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2015
AsherStorm:
call to place ur orders today and get them delivered to ur doorstep stress-free and also pay on delivery...

take chances of the amazing % discounts in price of many products today from jumia
Infotechdave@gmail.com email[/quote. Jumia is the most useless online retail store in Nigeria . They are thief sand rouges . Ask Jumia where their office is they will tell they don't have office and they have where their customer service answers . I made a purchase of TV and gotv with my gtb master card and they told me my transaction fail since March 14th uptill now they have not refunded my money. I asked them where their office is so that I can make a complaint they told me they don't have an office .
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by 13july: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2015
AsherStorm:
keep the calls and Whatsapp messages coming...
for those calling for the key finder, we only have pay on delivery in Lagos, Abeokuta, pH, abuja, warri, Ibadan and Edo for now
Jumia is the most useless online retail store in Nigeria . They are thief sand rouges . Ask Jumia where their office is they will tell they don't have office and they have where their customer service answers . I made a purchase of TV and gotv with my gtb master card and they told me my transaction fail since March 14th uptill now they have not refunded my money. I asked them where their office is so that I can make a complaint they told me they don't have an office .
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
13july:
Jumia is the most useless online retail store in Nigeria . They are thief sand rouges . Ask Jumia where their office is they will tell they don't have office and they have where their customer service answers . I made a purchase of TV and gotv with my gtb master card and they told me my transaction fail since March 14th uptill now they have not refunded my money. I asked them where their office is so that I can make a complaint they told me they don't have an office .

I'm really sorry to hear about your case sir but as far as I know, jumia is very plain with its dealings... that's y it has pay on delivery to States a where it has offices....
your issue of failed transaction and non refund is quite common with online payment with ATM cards and the I think by now it should have been refunded but I think your bank should handle your refund... you should complain to your bank and they will tell you if they will do it or tell you what to do... just like cases of failed transactions on ATMs of other banks...
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
sending of orders to warehouse ends this evening...
send your orders now ...
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Clearance sales... High discounts on product when warehouses are ready to clear out goods in preparation for new stock...
Take the chance now and place your orders
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Happy sunday everyone
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Best laptops for your businesses

Lenovo Y5070 - 1tb, 16gb, intel core i7, 15.6 inches, windows 8... 275k
HP envy 15-k073ca- 1tb, 8gb, intel core i7, windows 8, touchscreen, 15.6 inches... 185k

Hp envy 15t- 1tb, 16gb, intel core i7, 15.6inches, windows 8... 296k

Hp envy Dv6-7300ea - 1tb, 8gb, core i7, windows 8, 15.6 inches... 182k

Hp envy 15-u011dx x360 concertible pc- 1tb, 8gb, 2ghz, core i7, 15.6 inches, windows 8, touch... 179k

Hp pavillion- 1tb, 8gb, 1.6ghz, touchsmart, 15.6 inches, windows 8... 148k

Place your orders now
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Amazingly cheap, high-grade, quality watches from jumia
Armitron - #6,795
Casio - #4,395
Curren - #4500
Whatever it takes - #5,995
Good morning Nigeria

Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by drkay(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello bro, how are you doing? Av promised to contact you in my next order. I need a 42" LED TV in the range of 80-90k. Then, a small stereo that wunt cost me more than 50k. Kindly post the options here. Thanks bro
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
drkay:
Hello bro, how are you doing? Av promised to contact you in my next order. I need a 42" LED TV in the range of 80-90k. Then, a small stereo that wunt cost me more than 50k. Kindly post the options here. Thanks bro

Ok sir...
I'm on it
Brb
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
drkay:

Was able to get these... If none of these fits into your wishlist, then I'd have to expand my horizon...
Pls let me know your thoughts
42" lg led tv 97000
Lg home theatre 94000
Lg AUD 7530 bh home theatre 83500

Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by drkay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
AsherStorm:

Was able to get these... If none of these fits into your wishlist, then I'd have to expand my horizon...
Pls let me know your thoughts
42" lg led tv 97000
Lg home theatre 94000
Lg AUD 7530 bh home theatre 83500
Thank you bro, I prefer deck to home theatre. Can't I get a TV of that spec for 90k?
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
drkay:

Thank you bro, I prefer deck to home theatre. Can't I get a TV of that spec for 90k?

Ok sir, I'd do a more thorough search and get back to you here tomorrow
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
@drkay. I tried calling you but ur line was off
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by drkay(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
AsherStorm:
@drkay. I tried calling you but ur line was off
Really? I'll try to call you later in the day bro.
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
drkay:

Really? I'll try to call you later in the day bro.

I've got some products you need to see...
Check each of these links...

For the stereo...

/lg-cm4540-hi-fi-mini-audio-222302

/lg-cm4640p-mini-audio-hifi-system-110963

/lg-cm2640-160w-cd-stylish-micro-hi-fi-system-131660

/lg-lhb675-4.2ch-sound-tower-222303

/edifier-edi-c6xd-speaker-system-61805

For the TV

/lg-42-inch-42pn4500-plasma-tv-61418

/lg-43-inch-43lf5400-led-lcd-game-tv-207939

/lg-42-inch-42lb550a-led-tv-134405

Let me know what you think sir
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by drkay(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2015
drkay:

Great job but the links are not going thru. U can try to confirm that from your end bro, thanks.

Yea sorry about that...
Let me correct them
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
drkay:

Great job but the links are not going thru. U can try to confirm that from your end bro, thanks.

Bro... Nairaland keeps hiding the jumia address which comes before /lg...
Just put "jumia dot com dot ng" before /lg before each of the links
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by AsherStorm(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
drkay:

still haven't heard from you sir
Re: Get All U Want Cheaply And Stress-free From Jumia Thru A Jumia Consultant by drkay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
AsherStorm:

still haven't heard from you sir
I will get back to you soon sir, thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 / Concrete Pump/Piling Rig/heavy Duty Cranes/equipments For Lease In Lagos And PH / Raw Cotton From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.