Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? (1202 Views)

Easiest Ways Of Obtaining Loans Without Collateral / Procedure For Obtaining Mining Licence For Any Minerals / Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? by djcrucifix(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2006
hi nairalanders, with the recent buying of v-mobile Nigeria by celtel, i think it will be profitable to the company and Nigerians.

what do you think?
Nigerians
Re: What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? by ndbest(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2006
infact its the best thing that will ever happen to vmobile. $1.5b is no small bucks. they've been having financial constraint thats why their expansion programme have not been drastic. u can imagine 3yrs old Glogacom closing MTN up wit more than 8million subcribers presently, while vmobile, the very 1st to hit the market is still struggling wit 5million subsribers. what a shame. celtel has a good track record so i'm sure they will put in a good fight.
Re: What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? by otokx(m): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2006
i believe celtel has made a mistake and they better get ready to pay heavily for that.
Re: What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? by maxxdjinx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
What I see here is simply is a problem of 'vertical thinking' and they didn't get far.
Competition is all about creating an advantage and then, capitalizing on that advantage. What is the VISION behind this Company and where did they MISS it? Anybody knows?
To the best of my knowledge, the PRIMARY aim of business is 'creating customers' and KEEPING them. However with information at the finger tips of discerning consumers, businesses have to go the extra mile.
I guess they know what they're up against. The world is big enough.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Small Business Success / Kerosine Retail Business: Viable Or Not? / Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.