Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 (901 Views)

(photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by eugy45(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Preparations are underway at the hospital where Prince William and wife Kate plan to welcome their second child.
Parking restrictions have been put in place on the
roads outside the private Lindo Wing of St. Mary's hospital in London and will be there from
April 15 to April 30.
This move will be followed in a few days with
media pens that will be put up to hold
photographers, reporters and TV crews. But
unlike in July 2013, when Prince George was born, news crews will not be able to camp out for days on end. They are not going to be
allowed to "populate" what palace officials call a
"partial installation" of the pens.
If anyone arrives they will be "moved on,"
officials tell PEOPLE. Broadcast positions will also go up near
Buckingham Palace later this week so that crews
can be ready when the news breaks.
The first major news issued by the palace will be
when Kate, 33, has gone into labor, palace
officials have said. They will likely remain silent until they are then
able to announce the successful birth, they said at
a briefing April 9.
Is Princess Kate Having a Baby Girl?
Oya drop your predictions, Male or Female??

Re: The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by Baba419(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
This prince is a sharpshooter grin
Re: The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wetin concern naija with England matter angry make dem park well jare, abi dem no dey require visa for us to enter their country again grin
Re: The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by ddaammyy(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
That's goood! But I thought there is a restriction on the number of kids to bear in the royal family?
Re: The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by naijaboiy: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2015
How this one take concern me? undecided

Anyway I predict boy sha!

1 Like

Re: The Royal Family Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 by eugy45(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
That's goood! But I thought there is a restriction on the number of kids to bear in the royal family?
yeah...same here, but i think dats after the 2nd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tonto Dikeh Goes Bra-less In New Photos / This Babe Wants You Guys To See What She's Got / Dance Queen, Kaffy And Hubby Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.