Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Official Ghost Worker In The Office The Oyo State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Ghost Worker In The Office The Oyo State Government (357 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Official Ghost Worker In The Office The Oyo State Government by femoDee: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Has anybody ever observed in Oyo state there is no deputy governor. To prove me wrong, ask a brilliant secondary school student in oyo state the name of the deputy governor, your guess is as good as mine.

I ask some of my course mate same question but couldn't get a good response

I need someone to enlighten me on this.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap, Old, Bad, Used, Solar And Condemned Battery, Inverter Battery / Nigerian Govt And Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. / Non-payment Of Salaries: Aregbesola Urges Labour Leaders To Suggest Ways Of Rais

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.