Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion (1937 Views)

How To Become An Effective Trainer / How To Ensure An Effective Interview Preparation / Ten Rules To Giving An Effective Talk/presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion by wordsmith247(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have had a few opportunities to anchor a wedding reception as the host or MC, and all I usually do is simply drive the programme and tell some jokes. I need to improve.

I need ideas on some entertaining activities or games that can be featured in the programme to keep the audience entertained. If you have attended a wedding where you saw any such activities that interest you, please be generous enough to share.

E.g. I attended a wedding where the MC asked for females who can knot a male tie, and males who can tie female head tie. The successful persons were given prizes and it was fun for everyone. So If you have any such fun stuff for a reception, keep them coming.
Re: How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion by esonuu(m): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Owk
Re: How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion by Strongfaze(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
As an MC it will help you a lot if you understand several languages. Secondly, pick some children to compete in a dance. E.G chair dance. It is always entertaining bro. Thanks.
Re: How To Be An Effective MC In A Wedding Receprion by wordsmith247(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks, Stringfaze.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment @ Michwilla Global Resources For The Post Of H.r Executives / MTN: Nigerian Labour Congress And FG To Stop The Workers Sack Madness In MTN / Lng Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.