Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture (8597 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Do lions cringe at the sight of another beast?

Were Amaechi and Fayose not created by the same God?

Oh....what a life!

What thoughts must be flooding the mind of the old man at the far end of the picture! !

There's a huge difference between humility and weakness! !!

Amaechi only fights in his home; his shamefully hides his tail between his legs outside his home.

He's a lion at home; a willing lamb outside his home. ....

For the porridge that comes with the post of the SSG/Minister of Petroleum, you're now considered a traitor back home...

The worst that can befall a mortal mman is to have his name synonymous with betrayal of his own people. ...

Power is fleeting; influence wanes. ...

And in the generations to come, we shall not fail rehearse the tales of betrayal to our kids. ...

At the end, you shall know that Aso Rock/ Abuja will never be as sweet as Ubima! !!

For now, enjoy your infamy; embrace your groove.........

And who says these folks were not BORN TO RULE

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2015
The self acclaimed lion of Ubima who has a constant diarrhea of the mouth and doubles as the great traitor in this 21st century was tamed by Wike who made him Governor and unmade him when he decided to bite the finger that fed him. grin

Now all that is left is to remain loyal to his masters in the North and his handlers in Alausa.

Thunder fire him head.

He would be coming to Port Harcourt and Rivers State necodimously after may 29th
. angry

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
The self acclaimed lion of Ubima who has a constant diarrhea of the mouth and doubles as the great traitor in this 21st century was tamed by Wike who made him Governor and unmade him when he decided to bite the finger that fed him. grin

Now all that is left is to remain loyal to his masters in the North and his handlers in Alausa.

Thunder fire him head.

He would be coming to Port Harcourt and Rivers State necodimously after may 29th
. angry

What a fate! What a destiny!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:35am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

What a fate! What a destiny!
You can lament for him ,as for me I have no tears for him grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Look this silly OP; u better stop all this nonsense and be sensible and useful to ur self and Nigeria; so after the dismal and disgraceful perfomance of GEJ u still expected him to win the electtion at the expence of Nigeria; simply because he is ur brother, have u no consscience? Have u no senses?
Amaechi is a hero; as far as me and many niger deltans are concerned, he is never and has never been considered a traitor...

I am a Niger deltan ; I campaigned massively against jonathan; my reason is simple, I put nigeria first before any stupid sentiments, and I'll want to plead with you to fellow suit, for ur own good, because at the ail end we all have thesame enemy to fight (terrorism,poverty,unemployment,disease) irrespective of our stupid tribes...

Very annoying ans senseless post everywhere; all these make me puke... Shit...

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can lament for him ,as for me I have no tears for him grin

I only bemoaned his fate! What infamy! .

I'll rather be a hero in my village and be a nonentity outside. ..not the other way round!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On Apr 15, 2015
When his desperate attempt failed to make himself a stooge in the person of weak Dakuku , I knew that he's in a for a long haul.

I pray they compensate him generously for his gragra politics
cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll rather be a hero in my village and be nonentity outside. ..not the other way round!
Buhahahahaha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Ilekeh(f): 2:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Thunder fire him head.

. angry

You talk of diarrhea mouth, yet FFK is your role model.

Amaechi is the best Rivers ever had.

49 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahaha grin

You can laugh again.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

You talk of diarrhea mouth, yet FFK is your role model.

Amaechi is the best Rivers ever had.
Buhahahaha..... grin

I never said FFK was my role model, FFK was just doing his job but the drug assisted Amaechi left his primary assignment to do other jobs tongue

Why are you stalking me? I'm taken grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:41am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

You can laugh again.....
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh, you dun commot that polo and your Mary and Amaka skirt? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Ilekeh(f): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha..... grin

I never said FFK is my role model, FFK was just doing his job but the drug assisted Amaechi left his primary assignment to do other jobs tongue

Why are you stalking me? I'm taken grin

And Amaechi wasn't doing his job?

Time will tell. Amechi knew that this was gonna happen. He sacrificed his job for the betterment of Nigeria and I thank him for his heroic duty.

Amaechi and Okorocha represent detribalised Nigerians.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by egift(m): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari defeated Jonathan, despite all odds. And APC trashed PDP in the governorship elections - we were all magnanimous in victory.

Just for One important state PDP won, TANiods are now mocking and smearing Amaechi's name all over the place. Who knows what would have happened if PDP had the type of victories APC got.

Governor Amaechi will forever have my respect for his works and the strength of his convictions.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

And Amaechi wasn't doing his job?

Time will tell. Amechi knew that this was gonna happen. He sacrificed his job for the betterment of Nigeria and I thank him for his heroic duty.

Amaechi and Okorocha represent detribalised Nigerians.
Lmao grin

They are business men who made wrong business decisions just like Fayose did but never invested his last capital.

Amaechi is a dumb mor0n who fought without looking at the odds - Detrabalised ko Tribalised ni
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Ilekeh(f): 2:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Okorocha and Amaech will forever have my respect.

Two brilliant important figures in Buhari's campaign.

Without them, I doubt APC would have been as victorious and electrifying.

While insulting the SS/SE regions for their political naivety, I calm myself down when I remember these two heroes.

Strong men!

33 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin

They are business men who made wrong business decisions just like Fayose did but never invested his last capital.

Amaechi is a dumb mor0n who fought without looking at the odds - Detrabalised ko Tribalised ni
cheesy

Don't be politically naive!

#SaiAmaech #SaiBuhari #SaiOkorocha

If The East has any presidential hope, its actualization lies between Amaech and Okorocha

27 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:
Buhari defeated Jonathan, despite all odds. And APC trashed PDP in the governorship elections - we were all magnanimous in victory.

Just for One important state PDP won, TANiods are now mocking and smearing Amaechi's name all over the place. Who knows what would have happened if PDP had the type of victories APC got.

Governor Amaechi will forever have my respect for his works and the strength of his convictions.
So, said the paid rant grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

#SaiAmaech #SaiBuhari
You just hailed him like the way the Romans would have hailed a neighboring warrior from one of the Germanic tribes that helped them to subdue his own people.

You can crown him a Prince but to generations unborn here he will forever remain a perfect example of a Judas Iscariot.
tongue grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

#SaiAmaech #SaiBuhari #SaiOkorocha

If The East has any presidential hope, its actualization lies between Amaech and Okorocha
Lol, You obviously do not understand Nigeria's political landscape.....smh

Every region need each other to make it happen my friend - Unless You're telling me that your kinsmen have grown some balls to be rotating it amongst themselves forever.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by egift(m): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, said the paid rantgrin

PDP Character assassins did not start today. Neither your clumsy attacks. Nor is it today you will stop your Kule-kule Truck Pushing Business. Kontinu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 3:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh, I wan go sleep abeg - When you celebrate my Fayose finish abeg remove that big polo and your Mary and Amaka skirt , wear only shimmy come join me for bed joor. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

PDP Character assassins did not start today. Neither your clumsy attacks. Nor is it today you will stop your Kule-kule Truck Pushing Business. Kontinu.
Hian! Be proud of your job for once - I'm a well known truckpusher and a very proud one for that matter.

Ask Ilekeh na cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Bro, make we leave matter small....Make I do some assignment. ..Till morning be that. ...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by MugabeRobert: 3:10am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll rather be a hero in my village and be nonentity outside. ..not the other way round!

Which fate? Let me tell you if I'm Ameachi what am going to do in Rivers state. I would personally select the commissioner of police to be appointed in that state, I would also make sure I personally select the army commander going to that state, I would pen down the head of prison, immigration,custom,civil defence commander, NCAA and what have you going to Rivers state . I will make life miserable for Wike, right from the word go and make sure he enjoys in multiple folds all the wonderful things I enjoyed when the central authorities were clamping on me. Remember the super cop, Joseph Mbu and army commandant?

I'll make sure I starve Rivers state with a thin monthly allocations. I'll so deal with Wike that he will find it difficult to even pay salaries in that state. As for the sheppopotami bitcch, I'll move against all her ill gotten wealth by making sure the new EFCC & ICPC is on her throughout our tenure. I'll drag her to the court of public opinion by constantly exposing to the public the locations and worth of her properties worldwide.

isn't karma an ugly biittch? Ameachi wine and dine with king makers and not local touts.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by egift(m): 3:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hian! Be proud of your job for once - I'm a well known truckpusher and a very proud one for that matter.

Ask Ilekeh na cheesy
Unlike you, I don't make false claims. Jonathan has been kicked out of office and that is what is important.

Amaechi's future prospects are as bright as day. He can become whatever he wants while Jonathan will be in the Jungles of Bayelsa reporting for NTA Wildlife Channel.

24 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by disloman(m): 3:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ROTIMI AMEACHI!U dare where other couldn't.U stand 4 something n u achieved it.River pple might hate u 4 ur gut n u fought d fight 4 we 2 av a better life.I'm grateful 4 that.Nigeria is happy aving someone like u.U r n always b my role model.Always pray 4 u.

20 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by jazzydee: 3:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi is such a disgrace he only fights his brothers. He will get whats coming to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by stinggy(m): 3:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Some of you will soon have to manage High BP because of Amaechi. Just too concerned on things about him more than he himself. Dude is somewhere relaxing, probably sipping some alcohols and waiting for May 29th while you guys are having sleepless nights.

I don't know what to call you if not 'Fools' undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Albie(m): 3:54am On Apr 15, 2015
The almighty amaechi humbled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Connoisseur(m): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2015
keep crying @op. Amaechi refused to support you in your quest to foist a clueless president on us for a second time.
he remains a role model to a vast majority of Nigerian youths

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos / Profile Of Peter Obi, Former Governor Anambra State / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.