Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Importation Business Seminar - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Importation Business Seminar (692 Views)

Osc Fashion Business Seminar / Business Seminar In Owerri / Dream Archievers Free Seminar In Port Harcourt, Every Wed And Sat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Business Seminar by bestofluck: 5:25am On Apr 15, 2015
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRET EXPOSED
Sometime last week while one of the popular social network I stumbled on this advert from Konga Online store where a necklace was been sold
for N5500. What of if I show you where you can get this quality necklace less N1000. You can do the mathematics yourself to see the profit margin of N4500 on each
IMPORTATION BUSINESS is the Only Genuine Business On The Internet That guarantees a good ROI for Just Any Serious Minded Person Extra N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
You can start this business with as low as N5,000 only. It's not as capital intensive of 10 million as you have been told.
I started with #5,000 and i almost double of the money. I will be on ground to reveal the secrets behind a successful mini importation business gurus have hidden from you these years to only few serious minded attendees.
The secret I will be revealing is not cheap at all. The big real guys in importation business will protect this type of information and charge you heavily to reveal the secret to you. Alternatively, you can learn from the Alaba big boys and spend several years with them before you begin to get the glimpse of the business.
These are some of the things that will be revealed in that seminar:
How to import items like Ralph Polo, Power Bank, New BB 9900 at N23k, and others
How to ship items free of charge to your house without paying a dime
Secret Manufacturers company in China where Ikeja Big Boys are importing
Some secret websites to buy quality products at dirty cheap prices
Shipping Companies to use that are ten(10) times cheaper than DHL, Fedex and others
Why you must not use DHL or Fedex to ship your product
Where and How to sell your imported products
How To Get Chinese Companies To Brand Their Products With Your Name
How To Avoid Paying Custom Duties
How To Carry Out Effective Market Research To Determine Price
How To Get Products Cheaply From Asia Manufacturers
How To Custom-Manufacture Goods For Bigger Profits
The Online Source Where You Will Be Importing From
How To Sell Everything You Import On The Internet
How To Get Already Made Buyers Eagerly Waiting For The Arrival Of Your Good’s
How To Get A Credit Card That You Will Be Using To Make Payments
How To Get Customers To Buy Your Goods From Facebook
Venue: Sangotedo
Seminar Fee: N10,000.00
Visit:http://www.blogwithnicholas.com/Importation-Business-Seminar/ to register and reserve a seat or call 07034171376 or08033238819 to register

(1) (Reply)

Happily Ever After! Helen & Ben’s Grand Paradise Wedding / Grassroots Activists Set To Wed, Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Power Packed Sales Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.