Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments (959 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Finepaparazy(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2015
When you lost ur ₦500 and someone picked it nd later come to purchase something of ₦100 at Your shop and u gave the person back the balances of ₦400 without knowing that the money belongs to u pls can someone with sharp brain tell me how much u Are lossing?
Lets see those with sharp brain comment fast..
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by ginawest(f): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2015
its hard o..buh I tink d shop keeper z losing #400
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by boyebola: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Finepaparazy:
When you lost ur ₦500 and someone picked it nd later come to purchase something of ₦100 at Your shop and u gave the person back the balances of ₦400 without knowing that the money belongs to u pls can someone with sharp brain tell me how much u Are lossing?
Lets see those with sharp brain comment fast..

Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2015
900 naira
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2015
still 500

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by akinboyepelumi9: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2015
In Cash, U'v lost 900naira, In Goods U'v lost 100naira. Altogether 1000naira.
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Airforce1(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by mizjules(f): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Still his 500naira..
Indirectly the guy returned the 500# to the owner right, then from the returned 500#, the owner gives out 400# and goods worth 100# back to the person who picked it(which means the owner is still having -500#). Suppose the guy decides to return the the 400# and the goods, then the owner will have his 500# back.
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by bist: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
In Cash, U'v lost 900naira, In Goods U'v lost 100naira. Altogether 1000naira.

Common sense aint that common after all. Go to ur alma mater n ask for a refund.....No hard feelings!
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Nairalane: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2015
boyebola:

Did U Schooled In France Or Sao Tome And Principe
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Yustash001(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2015
You are losing #900...
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by akinboyepelumi9: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2015
bist:

Common sense aint that common after all. Go to ur alma mater n ask for a refund.....No hard feelings!
U must be one of those foolish people who think they are too smart. I think Nairaland provide space for comments and contributions as U feel about a topic. It's not a MUST u try to correct others! Drop Ur own comment If u want to be a part of a topic.

Never in Ur life QUOTE me! No Hard FEELINGS too.
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by felai: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2015
500naira.
He lost 500naira all other transaction after that was legit cos buyer paid for what he bought.

Reading comments on nairaland is always fun sha...
#commentdontfight
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by enoqueen: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2015
He losses #500
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by 1dafullymade(f): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2015
felai:
500naira.
He lost 500naira all other transaction after that was legit cos buyer paid for what he bought.

Reading comments on nairaland is always fun sha...
#commentdontfight
@#commentdonfight...I tell ya, just don get all d fights, y can't people just giv dia opinion & allow others giv diaz in peace?..even if one feels d other person is "wrong",can't he or she correct without insulting,cursing & d likes?....it iz well ooo

by d way,I agree wt ur response.
Re: Brain Teaser:- A Must Read Start Droping Your Comments by Sheenor: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
mizjules:
Still his 500naira..
Indirectly the guy returned the 500# to the owner right, then from the returned 500#, the owner gives out 400# and goods worth 100# back to the person who picked it(which means the owner is still having -500#). Suppose the guy decides to return the the 400# and the goods, then the owner will have his 500# back.

(1) (Reply)

Read Tweets From A South African Who Tried To Justify The Xenophobic Attacks / {PHOTO} Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today / Pics Of Kim Kardashian's Stepfather- Catilyn Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.