Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) (2754 Views)

Help A Nairalander On How To Connect And Surf Into The Internet Via Wifi / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time / Connect To Internet Via Computer Nokia S40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) by georgio(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2009
Hello house,
let me first commend you guys on the marvellous work you are all doing here. pls i use a nokia E61i but i am having probems browsing using WLAN. I  am able to search for WLAN networks around and conect my phone to them but when i attempt to connect to the internet the responce i get is WEB; no gateway reply. pls i await you swift responce
                                                                                                                Thanks
Re: Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) by binhozie(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
Georgio ur phone does not have any problem. Its not every wlan u can access. Some are restricted. If it gives u dat message just know u cant use it. Check for another one.
Re: Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
binhozie is right.

u can only have access to a wi-fi network with unrestricted access.such networks i know that have such access include NOUN @ ahmadu bello way,VI and linksys at oshodi.i hear there are hotspots in UNILAG and computer village but i've never accessed such networks.

don't worry,there is nothing wrong with your phone
Re: Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) by georgio(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2009
well i just thought there was something i wasnt doing right.

(1) (Reply)

The New Ojiji Fiery Note 5 / Airtel Ng Giving Out Free 1GB To Subscribers, Get Urz Now / What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.