Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (1535 Views)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by lionstone: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Former Minister of Defence, Gen.
Theophilus Danjuma, has come
under attack by the Movement
for the Actualisation of the
Sovereign State of Biafra,
MASSOB, over his statement that
the Nigerian/Biafran Civil war
was prolonged and caused
bloodbath because the Biafran
warlord, the late Dim
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu, did not concede victory
when Enugu fell.
MASSOB Leader, Chief Ralph
Uwazurike, warned him to stop
insulting Ojukwu, adding that
MASSOB would not keep its hand
akimbo and watch the name of
its founder being dragged to the
mud in the name of politics.
Speaking in Onitsha, Anambra
State, Uwazuruike recalled that
Gen. Yakubu Gowon, refused to
abide by the Aburi Accord
because people like Danjuma and
others advised him not to abide
by the accord which prolonged
the war that caused the blood
flow mostly in South-East.
Uwazuruike, whose views was
expressed through his personal
Assistant and the Nnewi North
Regional Administrator,
Emmanuel Omenka said, “he has
been insulting Ojukwu, what is
the concern of Ojukwu in the
conceding of victory to Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari by President
Goodluck Jonathan.
“If Danjuma and his cohorts did
not support Gowon, the war
would have been averted,” he
disclosed.
On the statement which was
credited to the Oba of Lagos,
Rilwan Akiolu that Igbo in the
state would perish in the lagoon
within seven days if they did not
vote for the All Progressives
Congress, APC gubernatorial
candidate, MASSOB reiterated
that the monarch’s threat was
that of a dreaming man.
“The threat is null and void and
of no effect because the Oba has
no such power to threaten an
Igboman”, he stated.
“Is he not ashamed of himself
that it is the Igbo in Lagos that
are developing his Lagos State?
This singular act of his has
exposed him to the world as a
monarch that is playing partisan
politics and a confused man.”
SOURCE
http//:www.nigerianpilot.com/attack-on-ndigbo-ojukwu-massob-warns-danjuma-oba-of-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by pacharles1(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Biafra.. Make una Leave us Alone nah!!

One Nigeria
Great People
Great Nation.
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2015
whistling silently and tweaking to Abidjan in women wears

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Chanchit: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:

You are evil.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by temitemi1(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Akiolu was only making empty threat. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by kettykin: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Please can someone tell me what MASSOB really want or fight for

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Akiolu was only making empty threat. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Nnaa, are you truly a robot? I never wanted to believe you are but I'm confused right nowundecided

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by mascot87(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Ndigbos & beating chest is like bread & butter
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Nnaa, are you truly a robot? I never wanted to believe you are but I'm confused right nowundecided
pls bro ,sorry for bringing something different pls,,,i need this my message move to front page www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ginawest(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
kettykin:
Please can someone tell me what MASSOB really want or fight for
Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State Of Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ElekeNtioba: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Wonderful response there from MASSOB.

If Danjuma and co. have abided by accords they SIGNED, there wouldnt have been war in the first place. They signed an agreement only to capitulate to British/American pressure to discard it.

A poodle is far scarier than d oba....dats a fact...cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by fitzmayowa: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2015
And the chest beating continues...

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by isan(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
They have started chest beating againgrin it's in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Alfamann: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:

Silently mixing my otapiapia for backstabbing rats.
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Alfamann: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
mascot87:
Ndigbos & beating chest is like bread & butter

Remember new rule 2? Don't attack tribes. Ishilove is this post allowed?
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by lionstone: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2015
pacharles1:
Biafra.. Make una Leave us Alone nah!!

One Nigeria
Great People
Great Nation.

Oh! U mean they should keep quiet and accept evil everything that happens to them in this expired nigeria.
IS THERE NO LONGER FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION FOR THE IGBOS?
This has shown that one nigeria is meant for, but don't worry BIAFRA SHALL RISE AGAING COME RAIN COME SHINE.
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alfamann:

Silently mixing my otapiapia for backstabbing rats.
abeg tell me the agreement the so called "backstabber" had with you
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

You are evil.
explain pls
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Chanchit: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
explain pls

Why e be say na Abidjan of all countries you wan twerk go wearing that costume. Abeg I no fit explain much jare.
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Alfamann: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
abeg tell me the agreement the so called "backstabber" had with you

Backstabbers don't need agreements. They just stab.
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alfamann:

Backstabbers don't need agreements. They just stab.
do you know d meaning of dumb, clueless, indiscreet, pointless ?

those are word befitting you, ow can someone be a backstabber when you don't Ve either a written or vocal agreement.

That bile in your heart don big oooo
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Why e be say na Abidjan of all countries you wan twerk go wearing that costume. Abeg I no fit explain much jare.
hmmmm so dat automatically makes me evil
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Chanchit: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
hmmmm so dat automatically makes me evil

Guy you no knw when someone is being sarcastic?
Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Re: Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by holatin(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy you no knw when someone is being sarcastic?
Guy you don't know what Nairaland has become ?

(1) (Reply)

Earth Day Quiz: Which Animal Are You? Go To Google.com And Take The Test / Femi Otedola At Daughter's Graduation In London(pics) / Owerri Based Legal Practitioner Drags Gov. Rochas To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.