Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Angry Taylor Swift Begs The Media For A Birthday Gift....check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Taylor Swift Begs The Media For A Birthday Gift....check On It (1494 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / 5 Year Old Girl Begs The Pope To Allow Her Illegal Immigrant Parents Stay In USA / Malivelihood Gives Tuface Idibia N5,570,000 Wrist Watch As A Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Taylor Swift Begs The Media For A Birthday Gift....check On It by folakesdiary: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Well her birthday is not until December but the American singer and songwriter has begged the media for a pre-birthday gift..lol

According to her she says
''As my birthday present from the media, I'd like for you to stop accusing all my friends of dating me [thirsty]

PS Any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING

Media when you say ''Lorde and Taylor are fighting'' by fighting do mean ''FaceTiming constantly from US to NZ and LOLing at you''? Thnx Bye
Check out more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/angry-taylor-swift-begs-media-for.html

Re: Angry Taylor Swift Begs The Media For A Birthday Gift....check On It by jessiecah(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
You go girl!!! Tell em
Re: Angry Taylor Swift Begs The Media For A Birthday Gift....check On It by bjcuntis(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
stale news op go find better job

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Dies In India After Traveling To India To Meet Her Facebook Lover / Church Uses 'evangelist' Mama G's Picture On A Crusade Poster To Attract Crowd / 6 Top Places To Meet A Rich Guy In Lagos! Omg!! So True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.