Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation (369 Views)

Osinbajo In Anambra, Blames Govt For Ethnic Agitations / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation by omoharry(f): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2015
I have been seeing hate speeches and threat flyig all around the social media, especially here on Naira Land because of the election fever.Now the election is over....while the Kay player of this election have sheath their sword and conceded defeat for those that have lost and others jubilate over their victory... now i would like every tribal war to equally be put to an end and forgive those that have offended you....we are one Nigeria be it Yoruba ...Igbo....Hausa.... we are are one.. we must clean our mind from every hate we have toward other ethnic group that must have occurred during the election.. we need one another.... it is better we stand as one and be stronger than fight and fall apart and become a mockery before the rest of the world.
If Nigeria is on fire today where will 170 million Nigerians run to? Other West Africa countries cannot contain the influx of millions of refugees that will emerge nor will they have the resources to sustain us....is it South Africa..they are no longer our allies they would rather we burn to death that lift a finger to help us... they will so close their door in our face..Nigeria need to stand strong and healthy, devoid of ethnic and religious bigotry for us and the rest of West Africa...GOD BLESS THE YORUBAS , THE IGBO AND THE HAUSAS'AND ABOVE ALL, GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation by Alfamann: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Satan forbid!
Re: Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Omoharry, I appreciate your effort for peace. God nless yiu richly.

Can we settle the issue at hand on the other thread.
Re: Election Is Over: Time For Ethnic Reconciliation by baralatie(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin
OK I wan t to reconcile.legooo.......
my obiagellicious Jan....sorry ....nLer

I Herby reconcile......I will give you phone call when amaecht call wike!

naaaaa!!!politics ain't worth the bickering but it is long I have seen your comments though.op! rate me!

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Divorce Their Wives In Kaduna For Voting For APC In Last Election / We Stand With Jonathan Government On Safety Of Nigerians In SA — Buhari / I Want To Trek From Lagos To Abeokuta (ogun State) For Buhari On May 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.