Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Choose The Right Tablet (windows, Apple Or Android) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Choose The Right Tablet (windows, Apple Or Android) (783 Views)

How To Choose Diesel Generator? / How To Choose The Right Equipment For Your Solar Power / How To Choose The Best Inverters,solar Panels And Other Power Backup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Tablet (windows, Apple Or Android) by oshokay(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
There was a time once when there was no need to ask this question because ipads where the only devices with screen bigger than 5 inches. Not if Samsung could do anything about. Few years later Samsung comes out with their own tablets calling it the “Samsung Galaxy Tab” which lead to a lot of law suits from apple and don’t lemme bore you with the history. Anyway the bottom line is, that paved a large way for other manufacturers to start creating
their own tablets. Now there are so many tablets out there, it’s hard to choose which you prefer. So today am gonna help you in making that one time decision when getting a tab.
The whole decision of getting a tab is a major factor of 2 questions
*Why do you want a tablet?
*How deep is your pocket?
The first actually determines most of the decisions you’ll be making.
*WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE TAB : well I use an android tab (galaxy tab 2 10.1 ) and It has served me in ways even I didn’t imagine. When I got my tablet I got it for the aim of blogging and web development which made me choose a tablet with a large screen display. I type faster than most people I’ve seen on any device all because of the lovely large screen. So what do you want to use your tablet for? Is it blogging, reading e-books, programming, gaming or just for the fashion of it?
Whether it’s any of those, you’ll have to start from picking an operating system. Android, Windows or Apple.
Picking An Operating System : When choosing between apple, android or windows, you’ll have to go with your guts on this one. (and your pocket to sha if you’re going for apple) .If you decide to go for the ipad, just know that you’ll spend and keep spending. Why? Well ios is not an open source platform. Apart from their tablets being expensive, you’ll have to buy apps unlike the android and windows

Image result for android , apple or windows tablets
Google's Android mobile OS gives you a choice of hardware from several different manufacturers and offers maximum configurability, a top-notch notification system, fast and smooth Web browsing, and seamless integration with Google applications like Gmail, Google Maps, and Hangouts for video chat. With it’s cheap price, Android also includes support for multiple user logins so you can share your tablet with a friend or family member, a useful feature that's missing in Apple tablets (despite Apple's Family Sharing, which isn't the same thing. Ohh and did I mention that most of their apps are free?
Windows comes the closest to offering a traditional computing experience with full x86 support for all of your Windows software. And you can run the full version of Microsoft Office when you buy a Win 8 tablet. Also, connectivity options and hardware add-ons for Windows models are also typically more plentiful than with other tablet types.

Screen Size : As I said earlier screen size actually matters a lot . If you’re a fan of comfort I’ll advice you go for the 7.0 or 8.0 inch tablets. If you love big tablets, Samsung have even started manufacturing tablets as big as 12 inches, yeah almost as big as a laptop’s screen and the bigger the screen, the bigger the price. I don’t want to forget to add the screen resolution to. Screen resolution is important too, especially for ebook reading and Web surfing. A sharp, bright display is key. Right now, the sharpest you'll find is 2,560 by 1,600 pixels on the Amazon Fire HDX 8.9" (339 pixels per inch; IPS LCD), the Asus Transformer Pad TF701 (299 ppi; IPS LCD), the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (288 ppi; AMOLED HD), and the iPad Air 2 and the iPad mini 3 with their 2,048-by-1,536-pixel Retina displays are no slouches either. So If you're in the market for a 10-inch Android tablet, look for a display with at least a 1,280-by-800 resolution. For small tablets: The 7-inch Amazon Kindle Fire HD's display is 1,280 by 800, and is perfectly viewable, even for ebook reading, but line it up side by side with the same-size Amazon Kindle Fire HDX's 1,920-by-1,200 screen, and you'll notice the difference. I hope with all this you can make the right decision on getting a tablet.

http://oshokay..com/2015/04/how-to-choose-right-tablet-androoid.html
Re: How To Choose The Right Tablet (windows, Apple Or Android) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Gr8 tip
Re: How To Choose The Right Tablet (windows, Apple Or Android) by oshokay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Luedave:
Gr8 tip

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Xbox360 For Sale - Sold / Dell Latitude E6420 Core I5 2.60ghz,320gb/4gb/dvdrw/bluth/wifi/webcam@55k / Power Bank@ Affordable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.