Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Was Shocked - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Was Shocked (929 Views)

See What Police Vehicle Was Seen Carrying In Lagos, You Will Be Shocked. / See What I Saw When I Was Tripping For These Girls.. (very Funny) / Mr Wellness Was Shocked After Ekaite Took Off Her Make Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shocked by Ndukings92(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
I decided to go and chill out in Mr
Biggs
when I saw one guy with his
girlfriend
enjoying themselves. Not too
long, in
front of them was the waiter with
the
bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly
opened
her purse brought out 21k, paid
and told
the waiter to keep the balance.
After the
waiter had left, the guy started
asking
her, baby why didn't u allow me
to take
care of the bills. It was then the
girl
said something that impressed
me, she
actually told the guy that she's not
after
his money that the only thing she
needs
from him is his love, care and
attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a
voice
''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!!
It was the director and right
behind me
was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear
oooo.
Na movie dem dey shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!!
because de last time dis kind thing
happen
for real life na 1900 during the
time of
Lord Lugard..
Re: I Was Shocked by DuchessLily(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Lmao.... Na wah for u ooo OP cheesy

It still happens. Dat it has not happened to u does not mean it does not happen

But why d babe bring out 21k ? which kind shakara be dat? 20k na round figure nau.

If d bill had been 20k500 or there abt and she gives 21k and says keep d change , it will make more sense, not DAT over show off. Oohh na movie though!
Re: I Was Shocked by Ndukings92(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Nwa na Naija movie na,abi u don forget say na only in Naija movie na em ghost d look left right and left again b4 crossing d major road.e never happen to me sha abi u go help clear my doubt?
Re: I Was Shocked by nnachukz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin real life babe no fit try am. They go eat collect extra and takeaway all from ur pocket. If naija babe does that, be careful she has a bigger target with that as a trap.
Re: I Was Shocked by Ndukings92(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
nnachukz:
grin grin grin real life babe no fit try am. They go eat collect extra and takeaway all from ur pocket. If naija babe does that, be careful she has a bigger target with that as a trap.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) / Accident That Occur Along Lagos To Ibadan Road, This Morning, 6 Beings Was Lost / Osun Babes Kilo De?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.