Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Seven Books Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Books Of Moses (13871 Views)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Books Of Moses by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
If the 7 books of moses is true and works. Pls does anyone know how it is used or how it works. Pls
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Fabdedon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
i heard it is demonic..
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Sanchez01: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:
i heard it is demonic..
For the sake of knowledge, I was tempted to go after the book sometimes ago but I was warned by people around not to try because most of those who read the books often end up nuts.

Demonic is not the word to use, just that the book is fetish and contains dark powers. Some modern day Muslim clerics use it. Funny.
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Heard its an islamic book!
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

For the sake of knowledge, I was tempted to go after the book sometimes ago but I was warned by people around not to try because most of those who read the books often end up nuts.

Demonic is not the word to use, just that the book is fetish and contains dark powers. , Some modern day Muslim clerics use it. Funny.

While some modern day pastors don't use it?
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Heard its an islamic book!

from where?
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Sanchez01: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

While some modern day pastors don't use it?
I don't mean to spark a war, please. I made that claim because a Muslim friend told me this while in school. He claimed to have seen some Clerics around him use it. I tried to ask him to give descriptions of the book, but said the Cleric claimed the book is sacred and not something to be toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Seven Books Of Moses by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

from where?
From a reliable source
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

I don't mean to spark a war, please.

smiley I'm not trying to do so too

I made that claim because a Muslim friend told me this while in school. He claimed to have seen some Clerics around him use it.

Okay. never heard of such though.

I tried to ask him to give descriptions of the book, but said the Cleric claimed the book is sacred and not something to be toyed with.

Lol.

I downloaded one 6th and 7th book of moses from google.
When I couldn't grab the nonsense in it, I deleted it.
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

From a reliable source

And that reliable doesn't have a name? undecided
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Sanchez01: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

I download one 6th and 7th book of moses from google.
Lolz... I'm itching to read it though. Reading it with an open mind should do the tricksmiley
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Macelliot(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

from where?
I like ur tactics....
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

from where?
tanke in ilorin, kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Info here.
It is a hebrew book of magic and spirit summoning spells.
I don't advice you to use it @op.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_and_Seventh_Books_of_Moses
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by johnydon22(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=20] oh you guys should stop yapping, I downloaded the pdf format here on nairaland after one guy was yapping it was supernatural and shiit.

The book is nothing, i downloaded it out of curiosity to see if all that crap is for real.

that book must have even been written some time in AD most like 19century or even more recent.. its total crap. nothing supernatural, magical or shiit talkmore of making anybody nuts.. people should stop unnecessary superstitious fears.. [/size]

The Seven Seals of the Spirits MAGIAALBAETNIGRAUNIVERSALIS SEU NECROMANTIA That is, that which embraces the whole of the White and Black Art, (Black Magic,) or the Necromancy of all Ministering Angels and Spirits; how to cite and desire the IX. Chori of the good angels and spirits, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Moon. The most serviceable angels are the following: SALATHEEL, MICHAEL, RAPHAEL, URIEL,

Here is a little part of the book i just copied... How dah fvck did ancient isrealites know the planets are named venus, mars, and co? those were recent naming. those names were names of roman gods.. book is total shiit
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by McSterling(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
^^^ Seems like a load of trash.
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by johnydon22(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
McSterling:
^^^ Seems like a load of trash.

i swear it is... i still have the full pdf copy... people fear bullshiits..
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Rilwayne001: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
johnydon22:

i swear it is... i still have the full pdf copy... people fear bullshiits..

grin grin
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:
[size=20] oh you guys should stop yapping, I downloaded the pdf format here on nairaland after one guy was yapping it was supernatural and shiit.

The book is nothing, i downloaded it out of curiosity to see if all that crap is for real.

that book must have even been written some time in AD most like 19century or even more recent.. its total crap. nothing supernatural, magical or shiit talkmore of making anybody nuts.. people should stop unnecessary superstitious fears.. [/size]

The Seven Seals of the Spirits MAGIAALBAETNIGRAUNIVERSALIS SEU NECROMANTIA That is, that which embraces the whole of the White and Black Art, (Black Magic,) or the Necromancy of all Ministering Angels and Spirits; how to cite and desire the IX. Chori of the good angels and spirits, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Moon. The most serviceable angels are the following: SALATHEEL, MICHAEL, RAPHAEL, URIEL,

Here is a little part of the book i just copied... How dah fvck did ancient isrealites know the planets are named venus, mars, and co? those were recent naming. those names were names of roman gods.. book is total shiit
those names of planets are names of gods. The planets were named after roman gods except earth
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smallville10:
those names of planets are names of gods. The planets were named after roman gods except earth

Earth is also named after a god, a goddess in this matter named Gaia...(greek mythology).

Another name for earth is Gaia.

Just like venus a name of a roman goddess too..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by pneumaticos(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
guys dey play with death
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by dominicson: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

I downloaded one 6th and 7th book of moses from google.

Sure, you can't grasp a thing in it because it has 'key'.

But why don't you try these two:
The lesser keys of Solomon, and
The Greater Keys of Solomon

I wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: Seven Books Of Moses by nnaemekaoyim(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
The one I have in my phone is 6and seven books of Moses, I don't know if it is the real one tongue
Re: Seven Books Of Moses by xristos(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Correct A Pastor? / Is Church Wedding Important? / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.