Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo (955 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence... / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by Tdarry: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Per Second News---The president elect has issued a red card to serving top government officials who in recent times besieged his residence in Daura, Katsina to lobby for retention of their positions.

Buhari, was livid last week when the current Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko Inde, visited his residence in Daura to pay homage. Per Second News learnt that the customs boss who coincidentally hails from, Musawa Local Government Area, Katsina state immediately after informing the President-Elect of his mission was advised to go back to his duty post.

Dikko, shocked by Buhari's response tried unsuccessfully to inform the retired General of the situation at all Nigeria's borders, seaport and the airports, but the President-elect upbraided the 55 year-old that the ideal procedure is to wait until he has been sworn in as president, describing the visit as unhealthy, unethical and disloyalty to a government he is still serving.

He thereafter asked the customs boss to leave his residence, rejecting also his gift items.

The Comptroller general and his team hurriedly left the residence, parking the valuables and gifts items along.

The visit of the current Commandant-General of the NSCDC, Ade Abolurin, on Sunday was more comical, he arrived Daura, the residence of the President-Elect with top officers of the corps, photographers and some members of the press.

According to a member of the Buhari Campaign from Katsina, "The President-Elect was having his normal quiet time when the delegation arrived". The corps officers led by its commandant were left outside in the scorching sun for over an hour, before the the commandant and two corps officers were allowed entry into the President-elect's visitors room

Abolurin, still recuperating from a fire burn incident got the shock of his life when an aide of Buhari, said that the retired General wants him out of his residence and will not be seeing him.

Dumbfounded the corps officers left in a haste to the surprise of other delegation members outside, who were waiting and hoping to see the president-elect and take photographs with him.

Per Second News can authoritatively report that a serving minister last week also sent emissaries to the president-elect in a bid to secure a private meeting.

Private business tycoons are not left out of the visits, Forte Oil CEO, Femi Otedola, and Oando boss Adewale Tinubu also visited Buhari last week. The national leader of the APC, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, shortly before the governorship elections brought the Chagoury brothers to meet with the president-elect in a closed door meeting.

Per Second News gathered that the deluge of top current serving government officials and visitors reaching out to General Buhari at this material time has turned his Daura home to a new Mecca.

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/component/k2/item/3359-buhari-to-current-serving-government-officials-stay-away-from-my-residencewalks-out-customs-nscdc-boss
Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by Boss13: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
These people are the ones spoiling this country. They turned PDP into a party of the elite, by the elite and for the elite
Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by aresa: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dumb and corrupt GEJ clowns taking bribe and gifts to GMB . There's a new sheriff in town.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by Built2last: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
If i am GMB's political adviser...i will tell him to spend one term...clean up the system...etch his name in gold and leave....he will forever be celebrated.

The way he is already talking tough, corrupt fellows are shivering and i bet him, they will plan to set him up. GMB is new to the game.

again, he can't throw anyboy to jail. the process remains that the corrupt fellow must be tried in a court of law with admissible evidence provided.

To what extent can GMB clean the judiciary. it is an independent arm of the govt free to become a cabal against his govt. he has to thread with caution. IMO
Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by cypha101: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
A new dawn beckons. I never made a mistake with my vote for this man, things in 9ja will never remain the same.
Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by iyatrustee(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
If true, then i am happy we are on the right track!

Any person serving in the pesent goverment no matter the capacity has the moral justification to visit the president-in-waiting unless they have skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo by ishiamu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Boss13:
These people are the ones spoiling this country. They turned PDP into a party of the elite, by the elite and for the elite

Ok he should do anything but we need to feel his change shit

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Son Yusuf Buhari At His Father's Inauguration (photos) / See What Lai Mohammed and Tinubu said About Tambuwal Emergence in 2011 / Tinubu Go And Die In The LAGOON - Bukola Saraki Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.