Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. (4105 Views)

3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
My brother jus got an invite from british council to write an aptitude test.. Pls can anyone help with somewhere to download practice questions or anywhere one can find practice questions? Its kindda urgent. thanks
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by pathardy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Which role did you applied?
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
pathardy:
Which role did you applied?

He applied for Customer Service/Examinations assistant
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
upload111:

He applied for Customer Service/Examinations assistant
. When did he apply, I applied today but haven't gotten any invite.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Edokpia:
. When did he apply, I applied today but haven't gotten any invite.

Bros I don't know when he applied..he is my brother n he needs assist so as to b better prepared for the aptitude test..
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
upload111:

Bros I don't know when he applied..he is my brother n he needs assist so as to b better prepared for the aptitude test..
. Are you serious because the expiration date for the application is tomorrow 17-4-2015 and I just check my application status now it shows application under consideration, make you ask am question well ooo.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Edokpia:
. Are you serious because the expiration date for the application is tomorrow 17-4-2015 and I just check my application status now it shows application under consideration, make you ask am question well ooo.
Man! Can u help wt d aptitude questions or not? Dats what am concerned abt

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by u3fine(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Simple sentence and grammer correction / noting the errors.
Then they will give him something on expenditures for maybe 4 to 5 Staff who traveled on official assignment. Thereafter he. Will compute them and compare.
But if its APTIS test, its combination of speaking, writing Essay, sentence correction, lexis and structure etc. All the best
upload111:

Man! Can u help wt d aptitude questions or not? Dats what am concerned abt
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
u3fine:
Then they will give him something on expenditures for maybe 4 to 5 Staff who traveled on official assignment. Thereafter he. Will compute them and compare.
But if its APTIS test, its combination of speaking, writing Essay, sentence correction, lexis and structure etc. All the best

Thanks I appreciate ..
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Bobority: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
please what is your brother's course of study, because i applied and i have not gotten any invite. Thanks
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by jidluk: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2015
I think this role is a 4month contract job pls confirm
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
jidluk:
. Yes.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
jidluk:
. Yes
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just received regret mails for this position.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by jidluk: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
me too
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Edokpia: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
jidluk:
me too
. I guess it is done by who know man,it don't think the process is fair because I was very careful and thorough during my application.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by jidluk: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well, that one has come and gone jare, make we move on bro
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Edokpia:
. I guess it is done by who know man,it don't think the process is fair because I was very careful and thorough during my application.

Bros I doubt it o!! My brother knows nobody there.(Dat I can bet on). He just applied when he saw the advert. And now he has concluded the first phaze of the interview(the wriTten part)..he said they told him if he did well they would call him for the oral.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by upload111: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Thanks for all your help!@evryone.
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by jidluk: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
the fact that is just 4month contract, actually did not make me fancy it...anywayz
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by 0Cisa(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
u3fine:

Please can you explain further, especially the organisational test. I got an invite for the test tomorrow and how many hours?

Cc: u3fine
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by u3fine(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
1 hour 30 mins
Its just what I explained. Which. Test?
0Cisa:

Please can you explain further, especially the organisational test. I got an invite for the test tomorrow and how many hours?

Cc: u3fine

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by tosayob: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls share in more details the org test, written and numerical
Re: Pls Help With British Council Aptitude Test Questions. by Taeewo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
modified

(1) (Reply)

Etb Recruitment / Abuja Hotel Vacancies / Automation Mentorship Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.