Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) (3567 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady / 4kasibe, Shayo Bigiano, Shayo Durella, Koni Koni Luv. Download All Sax Versions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by baibbieboy: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
I'm actually sending this post because to it appears that enter the place is the first video from tuface that's okay by me. Actually i watched both videos again not quite long and i was wondering which video dipicts the songs in question.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by GoldCircle: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
abeg no compare! How U go think dat thing sef?? Bigiano beat enter the place hands down!

The video is dope!
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
I think Bigiano's Vid. is berra!
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by tosinaded(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
Bigiano
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by khanye(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
Bigiano of course

Bigiano - Shayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG4UGn9G_yg
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by princesa(f): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
i Take Bigiano's video anytime cool
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by mrmetoo1: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Poster

Damn! You beat me to it. I was actually thinking about this too cos both of them have similar themes, I think in this case, just this once I'll choose Bigiano over 2face. The video makes you want to join them because it seems like they're actually having fun, 2face's video just seems like an exclusive party for him and his friends with chics
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by princesa(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
Plus they left Sound sultan here in Nigeria
how mean sad
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by mrmetoo1: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
princesa:

Plus they left Sound sultan here in Nigeria
how mean sad

LOL!
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by ajayi1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2009
Why Sound Sultan

I think Bigiano spend much money than tuface.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by showbobo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
ajayi1:

Why Sound Sultan

I think Bigiano spend much money than tuface.
your opinion,huh
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by rockyfela(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
bigiano's video was a better video based on the fact that it had a concept, Enter the place video had a better video quality camera (dont get me wrong Bigiano had video was high quality 2) but with no concept jst normal party videos maybe cos the song lacked any real lyrical content.

Overall bigiano's video was better and more entertaining to watch, probably cost a lot more 2,

MAYBE SOUND SULTAN no get visa 2 leave naija at the time cos am guessing the video was shot around that crack ur ribs time, JST A GUESS i no sabioo.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by mutisigriP: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2009
2face
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by damola1: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2009
How can you guys even compare the two?

The great thing about 2face is, his songs sink more and more deeply the more you listen to them, because the contents make you think more and more,

The video quality is tight, the song is tight, the flow is great, 2baba was superb, sound sultan was superb, I don't even know this bigiano dude, who is he by the way?, Even the recently' released d'banj song didn't enter the place,

2baba's video is #1 in 9ja right now,
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by damola1: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2009
Listening to the bigiano Song on Youtube now only make me miss the club,

Good beats,
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by tolala(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2009
so what?! u av a prob wiv bigiano's-'if i like i go smoke igbo'.what of 2baba's 'if u no go carry belle too'.ppl sha! is dat a base of comparism in video quality?! its obviously stupid to compare 2baba to bigiano now cos 2face has achieved more presently.listen to the guys albums and tell me if its not one of d best albums u ve heard.shayo is even d weakest song.mehn dis guy has pitch and can sing.listen 2 won serawon,oyeolorun nd other songs
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by khanye(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2009
mutisigriP:

2face video is far better than bigiano video, 2face video is much more presentable to the world in the world stage and not just in the naija stage. The lyrics is decent and classy contain no usual naija whatever such as "if i like i go smoke igbo" whats that?
2face album simply the best of all to date, inspirational lyrics what an outstanding nigerian artist. talk of Fela, Alicia keys, bob marley, Miriam makeba, lucky dube, majek fashek then talk of 2face idibia, i know them to be evergreen artist. Bigiano shayo is just one of those song that will come and go just like many others but 2face songs such as FREE, i may play it in 20 years time to pass on a message if someone provoke me or play FLY in the future to tell a story of whats life is all about during my time or African queen to tell a story of love, when you're 60 years old would you still be playing bigiano-shayo, Shayo in itself is a dirty word just like many others that i have come across in naija music industry such as well, thats enough for now. I'm not trying to attack Bigiano, his song and his video surely another club smash hit from naija music industry so big up to him.

what's ur point

damola1:

How can you guys even compare the two?

The great thing about 2face is, his songs sink more and more deeply the more you listen to them, because the contents make you think more and more,

The video quality is tight, the song is tight, the flow is great, 2baba was superb, sound sultan was superb, I don't even know this bigiano dude, who is he by the way?, Even the recently' released d'banj song didn't enter the place,

2baba's video is #1 in 9ja right now,

Ur Personal opinion right
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by mutisigriP: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2009
2baba
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by follypimpi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
mutisigriP:

I just feel that 2baba deserve some respect in this industry, you should have compare the video with Deebee-Collabo or Dbanj-suddenly, Olu mantain - yahooze, kelly handsome- maga don pay, Durella-Shayo etc, not 2face because they are in different set of class pursuing different class of characters. 2face "carry belle too" is a story of love and affection, "if i like i go smoke igbo" encourage addiction to drugs or encourage smoking. If i say one is bad, the other is 10 times worst. Bigiano tune is a good tune by the way, I like it.
When i look at a video, i look at everything, the song, the character, the quality etc before i rate a video, i don't rate a video based on just one factor, thats why i have to go into many points.
MY LAST COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC !!!!!so enjoy!!!!

Whats your POINT Nigga we talking bout the Vid not lyrics,dont let ur affection for 2face be cloud ur Judgement.

For me Bigiano Vid is off da shizzle.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by mafiacent(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2009
MAKE U SHOW SAY NO BE ABOUT YAN-TU BABA DON ENTER THE PLACE OF GOOD VIDEO DIRECTORS
SORRY WHY BIGIANO AND NOT SUDDENLY
ANY WAY BIGIANO IS GOOD AND I THINK HE IS ALARIWO'S BROTHER.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2009
hmm, 2faz Video is cool

but bigiano concept is Xtra-ordinary!

Im confused thou! I cant condemn one for another.

Both videos are classic!
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by youngdee(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2009
Tu baba video is the best compare to shayo by Bigiano cos Tu face video rhymes with the lyrics from beginning till end and the quality too is too much, check out the way it is put on slow motion and joining that of Sound sultan to it even add more to it.

Bigiano's video too is good but it lacked some deepness and the lyrics is not much demonstrated in the video, " I NO GO FIT INVITE UNA COME MY PARTY MAKE UNA NO SHAYO O" WHO WAS SHAYOING (GETTING DRUNK/ HIGH) IN THE VIDEO? NO ONE! HE is THE ONE WHO WAS GETTING DRUNK IN THE VIDEO" and like the SHAYO was not demonstrated in the video at all, no one got drunk and there was no even enough beer/alcohol shown in the video.

SO PLEASE GIVE IT TO TU FACE IDIBIA, HOLLA BABA O BABA O BABA O.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by tosinaded(m): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2009
youngdee:

Bigiano's video too is good but it lacked some deepness and the lyrics is not much demonstrated in the video, " I NO GO FIT INVITE UNA COME MY PARTY MAKE UNA NO SHAYO O" WHO WAS SHAYOING (GETTING DRUNK/ HIGH) IN THE VIDEO? NO ONE! HE is THE ONE WHO WAS GETTING DRUNK IN THE VIDEO" and like the SHAYO was not demonstrated in the video at all, no one got drunk and there was no even enough beer/alcohol shown in the video.

do u know wut beer is
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by tolala(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2009
youngdee u said it was only bigiano shayoin in d video i suggest u watch again but this time closely.i would stil say dis how many pregnant girls were in d video b4 2 baba said 'enter d place! if u no go carry belle too.pls buy bigiano's album or look for it online he is good.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by 9ja4eva: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2009
Got to be :

BIGIANO - SHAYO

Tu face na wack
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by youngdee(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2009
@tolala

Do you listen to the lyrics of Tu face's Enter the place at all? He said" Enter the place make we see if you no carry go belle too" So why should they show any pregnant woman there?

Do you know what SHAYO means at all, it means GET DRUNK, who got drunk in the video? No one, people just accept Tu Face's video is better, Bigiano knows too.

Bigiano's video always come second in every Top ten vidoes we see on every music prg on tv while Tu face no ONE.

GIVE IT TO TU BABA PEOPLE
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by tosinaded(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2009

Do you listen to the lyrics of Tu face's Enter the place at all? He said" Enter the place make we see if you no carry go belle too" So why should they show any pregnant woman there?

mungo park!!!!

Do you know what SHAYO means at all, it means GET DRUNK, who got drunk in the video? No one, people just accept Tu Face's video is better, Bigiano knows too.

ure a liar!!! dnt say want u dnt know!!! how can sayo mean getting drunk

Bigiano's video always come second in every Top ten vidoes we see on every music prg on tv while Tu face no ONE.

so that means enter the place is better abi

[quote][/quote]

we dey talk video sum people dey talk how can u compare 2ace and bigiano undecided
use common sense abeg!!!! it has nothing to do with who sang the song!!!!
just watch the video and pick the better one . . . . . . gosh
so many dumbasses on nairaland
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by youngdee(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2009
@tosinadeda

Try to ask the guy beside you what SHAYO means, I am done arguing about this, TU FACE video is better, the airplay is more than that Bigiano and I already said it is always #1 and you asked if that makes it better, do I need to answer that
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by darkgoddes(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2009
bigiano's shayo song rocks!

actually, it is the beats that knocks me off.

liked it.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by rapjunkie(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2009
Bigiano' s video is better.
Re: Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) by Nkeirubaby: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
Both videos are good. i don't think it's about whose is better or who spent more money. With the right concept a $100.00 video can be very effective. I like both songs and both videos. I'm not sure how a comparison can work. It's about personal opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hip Tv &soundcity: Bribe Taking! / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Kanye West Vs. Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.