Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. (2305 Views)

See Photos From The Burial Of Late Sultan Of Sokoto Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by Kencruz: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
NAIRALAND kindly move my post to front page.

Anybody with new link to governor and governor-Elect of yobe state should kindly help me out. He is an old friend. Atteached is my picture and Governor Ibrahim Geidam of yobe state.

Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by ajasbaba(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
no comment for this rubish you posted.
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by omenka(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wa oo. Na Sagem MyX5 you take snap the pishure ni

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by tpiaT: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
so. . . . . . .
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by kestolove95(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
So why u wanna connect with him? U won go beg for money abi Cox dats wat hausa people are known for..begi begi(maola)
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by IfyAwazie(f): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
So, because una shake hand, dat makes u his friend. Mtchewww.
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by Geraucald(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Though I sense your feelings, you are a bit greedy, also, this is not the way for you to get what you wanted, at times Nairalanders are bad people, they won't give u a good advice, instead, they will keep insulting u for ur wrong doings, try to act matured.
Go straight to any Govt. official and find a way to meet the Governor personally. Nairalanders (98%) are wicked, and won't help u, they will always resent a missing dog.
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by tpiaT: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
^ must you insult nlers because of the op's unclear point?
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by Wsdm: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gaidam is an elected governor in Nigeria. This makes him a strong man who controles the lives of millions of people.. If the op was opportuned to snap with him, is a good thing by our standard in Nigeria. Why are some people hating the op's happiness? But if na Akin and Pawpaw them snap with now, they will be expecting everyone to come and rejoice with them. Which can orientation some people they recieve self.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by teemanbastos(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
wow xo na lyk dis Nokia 3110 camera b grin grin
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by Kencruz: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Well, I can see the level of reasoning of our youths of today. Insults is always in our minds. Is it wrong to ask my follow youths for help? Now I can see the way our parents trained us. Shame to bad pple.

As for the picture, I got it from old hardcopy album.
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by Geraucald(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
tpiaT:
^ must you insult nlers because of the op's unclear point?
Then, must Nairalanders insult others for their unclear point? Ofcox I mst.
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by tpiaT: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kencruz:
. . . . . . ..

You still haven't explained your point.

Are you hoping to run for governorship in the future, are you needing a job, assistance of some kind, do you want to ask for a political appointment, do you have security related info,

Btw, you're the one in yellow right?
Re: Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State. by darfay: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
op,Which of the mallams u b?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Happening To Japan? Who Else Has Seen This? This Is Terrible! See :( / PDP Governors Led By Nyesom Wike Angry With PMB Calling GEJ Criminal Names. / List Of States Excluded In Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment - THE SUMMARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.