Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] (4398 Views)

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment / Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tyga and his 17-year-old reality star girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, stepped out on Tuesday April 14, for a shopping in Hollywood, California. Kylie ditched the blue hair she rocked at Coachella over the weekend for her black natural hair. I think with few months away to her 18th birthday, nothing people say matters to them anymore.

http://goldrushnews247.com/tyga-his-17-yr-old-girlfriend-goes-on-a-shopping-spree-see-photos/

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by nicerichard05: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
jst in case it gets to FP

1 Like

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
STC
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by youngice(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
all these white hoes dating black rappers

5 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Petra23(f): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
T-Raw ma nigga..Kylie with her innocent lookin face.dz sisters sha likes black guys.Me like 'em all.
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by icebebe(f): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kim2

1 Like

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Diznie(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
a woman that dates a younger man is a Cougar,a man that dates a younger woman is Tyga

3 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tyga na mumu! grin

The kardashians are evil, Gosh!!! their juju on black men is really working out for them. Their show makes me sick!! lipsrsealed used to like it before, when tthey came out new, but now is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by vjsmiles: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Tyga na mumu! grin

The kardashians are evil, Gosh!!! their juju on black men is really working out for them. Their show makes me sick!! lipsrsealed used to like it before, when tthey came out new, but now is sickening.

4 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=32760894][/quote]who the F**k is you? undecided
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by vjsmiles: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
who the F**k is you? undecided
[size=14pt] shut the fvvvck up and fvvvking stop being a sissy...
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] shut the fvvvck up and fvvvking stop being a sissy...
[/size]
Why don't you fvvck off. You're the one who carried your fuvvcking self and quoted me undecided

How witless can one be? I ain't got time for dung-brainless slowpoke like you, who is always like this " angry" all the time.

Now fucking Bleep off here, and don't quote me again
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by vjsmiles: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Why don't you fvvck off. You're the one who carried your fuvvcking self and quoted me undecided

How witless can one be? I ain't got time for dung-brainless slowpoke like you, who is always like this " angry" all the time.

Now fucking Bleep off here, and don't quote me again
[size=14pt] you fvvvking made a frigging fvvking mistake by quoting me......
you so lucky i aint a^ misogynist^

dont just make lame and ^stupid^ assertions and we fine....
i cant stand it.....
now fvvk the phock outa my mentions and wallow in your 4days going worn pant in that phogging fvvking waist ....
dumb reተard [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] you fvvvking made a frigging fvvking mistake by quoting me......
you so lucky i aint a^ misogynist^

dont just make lame and ^stupid^ assertions and we fine....
i cant stand it.....
now fvvk the phock outa my mentions and wallow in your 4days going worn pant in that phogging fvvking waist ....
dumb reተard [/size]
So boring grin grin
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thats a friend not his girlfriend they live close to each other .. Been friends for years media just tryna potray relationship
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by vjsmiles: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
So boring grin grin
[size=14pt] dont just be a fvvcktard and we good....
okay?..... wink [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:
Thats a friend not his girlfriend they live close to each other .. Been friends for years media just tryna potray relationship
bla bla bla, Girl! they are dating. grin Tyga just can't wait for her to 18 finally, for them to be seen together.
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] dont just be a fvvcktard and we good....
okay?..... wink [/size]
Just F**K OFF, DAWG. grin Gerrout of my face and my business. Rubbish! tongue
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
bla bla bla, Girl! they are dating. grin Tyga just can't wait for her to 18 finally, for them to be seen together.

Seriously they interview him on this breakfast radio show n he said they are like family friends ... But anyway we never know lol
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by vjsmiles: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
[size=14pt] just shut the fvvvk up already....
my dark side is itching to be unlocked so dont just joke with it cry

you n i fvvvking know you aint a girl lipsrsealed

so just fvkkking ostracize your hausa perfume odurated mouth shuuuut wink

vj aint got time for snitches..... shocked

when the time is fffvking phocking right i will let the cat out of the bag....
for now just enjoy your mexican show shocked [/size]

1 Like

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by ikombe: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
still dont know y people love picking on you undecided
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by youngberry001(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] just shut the fvvvk up already....
my dark side is itching to be unlocked so dont just joke with it cry

you n i fvvvking know you aint a girl lipsrsealed

so just fvkkking ostracize your hausa perfume odurated mouth shuuuut wink

vj aint got time for snitches..... shocked

when the time is fffvking phocking right i will let the cat out of the bag....
for now just enjoy your mexican show shocked [/size]
who da fvvvvck re u pls.......
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by axortedbabe(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shey una say kim dey break internet,this one go break internet,break ur computer n phone join...
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Shey una say kim dey break internet,this one go break internet,break ur computer n phone join...

I swear, this girl go hot pass Kim
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by lanicky(f): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2015
U mean this gal is 17 uhh! shocked

I need to eat more burger!! undecided

She's beautiful though smiley

1 Like

Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by tegzmaister(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2015
If she's 17 then me sef na 11 na omo kekere atole oshi
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by hatux: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Who is this nneka123 going on every thread attacking every monikerundecided What you up to?
Re: Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] by pojophilius(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Gone r doz days wen me nd tyga were 5 nd 6,,now we r 1 nd 11

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigeria Celebrity Look Alikes: Number 1 Will Shock You / Photos Of Couple Who Did Their Wedding In Shoprite Has Gone Viral / Fear Grips Nigerians As DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.