Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

hilarious _Adult Mess - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / hilarious _Adult Mess (904 Views)

Pictures That Will Mess With Your Brain! / Na Who Mess On The Bus / The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hilarious _Adult Mess by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
One day, i was standing by the fence in our compound viewing the surrounding in the evening around 6.00pm. Suddenly, i heard a loud slap, "Gbozaaa!' "you dey mad? That one resemble small pikin mess?
Being naturally curious i stepped out of the gate to have a better view.
na so dem gist me story.

my neighour, his wife and 4 years old boy dey eat ewa{beans}. Suddenly, na one kind bad odor dey ooze from one corner where dem dey chop.
The man holding his nose and frowning bitterly,speaking" NA WETIN BE DAT?
The wife responding, talking to her child.. Temitope, kilode? Hian! Why you come do dis kind thing? I don tell you say make you nor dey mess for where we dey e...before she could complete the statement., na GBOZAA for her face.the man speaking"you dey mad? Dat one resemble small pikin mess? Smell am well, you think say i nor know adult mess?
Idiot!, you wan lie for Tope head."

Nlanders, na so i laugh so tie i wan faint...
All these people when dey like lie for children head. Shooooooo....

# back2business
Re: hilarious _Adult Mess by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
ROTFL LOL, I can't hold back my laughter... LWKMD

1 Like

Re: hilarious _Adult Mess by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not funny

1 Like

Re: hilarious _Adult Mess by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Not funny

Oya share your own
Re: hilarious _Adult Mess by johnydon22(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
hahahahahahahaha funny oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: hilarious _Adult Mess by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
All dem boiz and gurls when they like lie 4 children head...

(1) (Reply)

Assuming Abraham Was Your Father / Picture Of The Dat / Slap Your Lover And Get $1000000 Per Slap, How Many Can You Give Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.