Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari (20420 Views)

Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by LewisO: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just only one lady is beautiful there.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fi owo lero mode
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by anwo247: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The last miss world peagent held in Nigeria in 2002 led to riots in the north and the death of at least 200 people because they saw it as an insult to their prophey lipsrsealed

It was among those rioters that a president was selected. So be prepared for hectic and backward 4 years of your life.

They will call it discipline but it is sharia. It retards creativity and development. Have you ever seen any prosperous sharia nation? NEVER
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by nawtikid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The last miss world peagent held in Nigeria in 2002 led to riots in the north and the death of at least 200 people because they saw it as an insult to their prophey lipsrsealed
baba, I dey always repect u o, abeg no lemme change my mind 2wrds u
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by ozoigbondu: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
nawtikid:
baba, I dey always repect u o, abeg no lemme change my mind 2wrds u

Wetin l do naaa it is what happened
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by tochstorm(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cubeet:
Well they know that in a matter of time, Buhari is gonna stop all form of beauty pageantry... Change..
SAI Sharia
idiat you are.
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by lucianohase(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
This group are funny,well there is nothing bad in congratulating the President elect, but the truth is that someone like him doesn't give a shit about this group.
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by tochstorm(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
Won ma seun o
Congratulobia baba buhari
Team Apc
The winning Team
i suspect this guy na arsenal fan. na baba la sick. la change la 5naira :?
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Jimmyo3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Does that old cargo Daura,fulani herdsman looks like soneone who give a Bleep about beauty peagent?...that is a core muslim man who hate anything from the west...
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Dekatron(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cubeet:
Well they know that in a matter of time, Buhari is gonna stop all form of beauty pageantry... Change..
SAI Sharia
ozoigbondu:
Good memory.

See what am talking about? RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. YOU WANT SHARIA cos YOU ARE MUSLIM, AND BUHARI IS A FVCKIN FUNDAMENTALIST. . . Christians too will want PENTECOSTAL RULE, TRADITIONALISTS WANT TRADITIONAL RULE.

Christians should back the VP elect. . Result=WAR. . . . SEE WHY I FVCKIN HATE APC? YOU SEE THE HIDDEN AGENDA OF THE BLOOD LUSTING MUSLIMS? Tell me, so you will be happy to have SHARIA IN NIGERIA, so that you TERRORISTS CAN NOW TAKE OVER LIKE PAKISTAN? OR IRAN? OR LIBYA? SO YOU CAN KILL ME FOR VIRGINS AND EVERLASTING LIBIDO? WHO AREEE YEEEEWWW, MAN??

See o. . . . Some muslims are meant to be REFORMATED.
SO, YOU BE BOKO HARAM APOLOGIST? .

THUNDER FAYA YOUR ACAIC SHARIA. YOU SHOULD BE TRACKED DOWN, AND MADE TO REFUTE THAT BAD STATEMENT. BAN me if you like(mods) SOME MUSLIMS ARE FVCKTARDS. . . Refute the statement NOW.
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by alsina: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
So that what will happen abeg?....they can do that for ffk
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Dekatron(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
(Think of it being childish and NAIVE)

Its my dream/goal to date THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON CAMPUS IN MY NEXT/OR PENULTIMATE YEAR TO LEAVE CAMPUS.

Criteria:

she MUST be IGBO(must be fluent in it)
she MUST BE IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE.
She MUST use GLASSES
if she is light skinnd, she SHOULD BE(no bleaching)
if she is dark skinned, SHE MUST BE VERY DARK.

She may probably smarter than me, no biggie
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by imitor4us(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
oya choose your first lady shikenah
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by netmillionaires(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
goofyone:
Even beauty pageants have associations? Crazy Nigeria!
u too the word out of my mouth. I wa about asking when beauty pageants too form associations but was scared of the pro-beauty pageants... Na waoh. By the way I am planning of setting up a competition too but not this kind hulaloooo. I prefer something that will develop and add to the economy of Nigeria
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by folabayo1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
tochstorm:
i suspect this guy na arsenal fan. na baba la sick. la change la 5naira :?
lol grin
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
beauty pageant association, wetin person no go see . .lol .
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iam thinking conspiracy oo!

There are enemies setting Nigeria up for violence and unrest. This may even be an excuse for Buhari's assassin (God forbid) to use.

ozoigbondu:
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by DuchessLily(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
u grab grin
My General dnt av time... buh I will talk to him.. u guys should not be scared.. u may count on me grin

Eehh undecided . who is talking??

Who be u wey we go count on?? cheesy tongue
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eehh undecided . who is talking??

Who be u wey we go count on?? cheesy tongue
u wanna know me? grin
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by DuchessLily(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
u wanna know me? grin

Mba! I don't wanna tongue
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by amacastel: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Association of societal bed warmers and gold diggers forming models only in the bed old old men and celebrities I have never seen any of them model in any advertisement of all these big company's product in all association of prostitutes
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by nawtikid(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Wetin l do naaa it is what happened
I no expect xey na person lyk u go stoop so low to bcom a tribalist

It annoys me
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
DuchessLily:

Mba! I don't wanna tongue
bye grin see u on the day of Judgement. grin
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Why are they congratulating him, they should simply organize a beauty pageant in Daura, Katsina make thunder begin fire their hand bags.
Re: Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari by aaidel(m): 2:36am On Apr 16, 2015
beauty pageant yet they are all wearing fake hair is it the nigerian beauty they are trying to show off or the western one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everything For Sale / Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Best Makeup/beauty School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.